FIRST STEP FOR REVENGE

HEY GUYS I M BACK WITH THE NEXT UPDATE. SORRY FOR MAKING U ALL WAIT BUT GUYS MY ELBOW PAIN DIDN'T MAKE ME WRITE ANYTHING 😥😥😥

NEXT UPDATE AFTER GETTING 200+ VOTES AND COMMENTS

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

NEAR SWARA AND PARTH HOUSE

Sanskar stops the car in front of SWARA AND parth house.

Swara sees towards Sanskar innocently.

Sanskar (cups her face lovingly ):DON'T worry Jaan i m here. I m not going to leave my innocent princess. Do u trust me Swara

Swara (hugs Sanskar while crying after listening Sanskar statement ):i love u Sanskar AND i trust u most in this world.

Sanskar (hugging Swara tightly ):i know sweetheart. I love u to Swara (breaks, the hug)now come with me. Just trust me Swara i will make everything right.

Swasan comes to parth apartment.

Sanskar assures Swara through her eyes.

Sanskar Rings the door bell. After listening the door bell part immediately opens the door. Seeing swara in front of him. Parth immediately hugs her.

Parth :where r u whole night. I was searching u yesterday on roads. U have scared me like hell.

Sanskar closes his fist to see swara so close to parth. He just wants to take swara out from parth tight grip but right now he has to remain quiet for his revenge

Sanskar :she was in my out house yesterday.

Parth breaks the hug and sees Sanskar.

Parth :but what she is doing there.

Sanskar :she didn't want to come at home yesterday night and i saw her near a park crying vigorously so i ask her to drop to her home but she refused to come back home That's why i made her stay in my out house. What happened between u both that she didn't want to come to her home

Parth (side hugs swara): she is upset from me Sanskar That's why she didn't want to come home yesterday. But u don't worry i will make her up. Thanks buddy for taking care of my sweetheart.

Sanskar (in mind ):she is not ur sweetheart. She is mine and soon after my revenge i will make her my wife in all senses

Sanskar :it's ok buddy. I m going catch u later.

Sujata who sees Sanskar come towards them.

Sujata:ohhh no Sanskar ji don't go beta,. Atleast have breakfast with us. Please

Parth:ya, Sanskar Please come in buddy have breakfast with us Please

Sanskar :ok why not. Thanks alot aunty

Sanskar gets inside and starts having breakfast. Parth is making Swara eat by his hands. Pang of jealousy is flowing from his eyes. He just want to rip parth body. He just fisting his hands again and again to make him understand and calm. He doesn't want to lose his control. Swara sees sanskar by Corner of her eyes. She knows well that sanskar doesn't like parth near her. She sees towards sanskar closed fist.
Swara:i m ok parth. I don't want to eat more
Parth:but swara
Swara:please
Parth:ok(gives juice to her)have this baby otherwise u will fall sick.

She takes the juice and drinks it
Swara:i want to take rest.

Parth:ok u go

Swara leaves from there seeing once again Sanskar.

Sanskar sees that someone is staring him from a, long time but just because of his jealously he didn't see towards that direction for once.

Sanskar sees kavita is seeing towards him.

Sanskar (in, mind):ohhhh damn Good this stupid parth sister is checking me out. Sound nice. Now a trap Session is going to be start. So kavita baby u have hurt alot my Swara now its turn for my revenge.

Sujata calls and parth leaves from the dinning Table.

Sujata :parth let them spend sometime together. They need to spend sometime together otherwise how kavita make Sanskar fall in love with her.

Parth :mom see Sanskar is a big flirt. So i dont think it is correct for kavita

Sujata :aree everything will be become good u don't worry about anything. My kavita will be happy with Sanskar. U just help kavita for everything.
Parth:ok mom

Sujata :and what ur wife is doing in her room haa. Here i m handling all the work and that queen is taking beauty sleep haa.  Can't u teach ur wife a good lesson forget it whom i m saying all this. U have become mad in her love. I will see her.

Sujata is going to parth room.  But parth stops her in the mid

Parth :mom stop here please.

Sujata :why i will stop haa. I will not stop.
Parth :mom please whatever u and kavita did with her in past 2 year i had never stop u both. But yesterday night i thought that i have lost her forever. I m so stupid. Mom whenever kavita do anything with Swara. She never complain anything. BUt i think that thing which kavita snatch from Swara is really important and precious for her.  I want that kavita return that thing to Swara soon.

Sujata :what r u saying Parth. U r saying that kavita is wrong

Parth :yes mom she is wrong because Swara is my wife mom. I don't want that someone try to molest my wife.

Sujata :parth u r saying that Swara is right
Parth :yes mom she is right. I m going to my room to see her. Kindly how much time u both r here. Don't anyone dare to molest my wife otherwise u know more than myself mom.  If i can rape Swara to make her stay with me forever so i can do anything for her because i love her so much.

Parth leaves from there in anger.

Sujata becomes shocked to listen his son words because in this 2 year whatever she and kavita do with Swara he has never say anything to his mom.

Sanskar :so what u r doing kavita

Kavita :i m doing my mtec in sinha university

Sanskar (in mind ):this duffer girl is doing engineering. Sanskar focus on ur plan. Now plan to trap Kavita starts.

Sanskar holds Kavita hand in a seducing manner.

Sanskar :i love engineers Kavita

Parth and Swara in thier room and Sujata is working in, Kitchen.

Kavita seeing herself alone with Sanskar +his act on her hand make her super happy and she gets up from her chair and sits on Sanskar lap.

Sanskar feels disgust by this because for him his lap is sitting position only for his lady love.

Sanskar :hey sweetheart i think we should meet alone

Kavita (while going to capture Sanskar lips):i also think the same

She kisses on Sanskar lips.

Sanskar breaks the kiss

Sanskar (caresses her cheek ):i should leave now sweetheart. (he takes her mobile and save his number on Kavita mobile ):call me soon

Sanskar leaves from there.

Kavita (screams in happiness ):yahoo

Sanskar sees Kavita from behind a pillar

Sanskar :now i will break ur heart Kavita. Now, u will feel tha pain of heart which pain u have given my jaan.

He leaves from there with determination.

PRECAP:PREGNENT

NOW FROM NOW I WILL BE REGULAR GUYS 😊
I M BACK ONCE AGAIN