Revealisation PART 1

THANKS FOR PREVIOUS RESPONSE BUT I WANT SAME RESPONSE IN THIS OTHERWISE NO FURTHER UPDATE

GUYS TRY TO INLINE COMMENTS ON THE PART  PLEASE 😭😭

NEXT UPDATE AFTER GETTING 200+VOTES AND COMMENTS OTHERWISE NO UPDATE.

IN SANSKAAR HOUSE

SANSKAAR ROOM

Tonight Swara wants to forget everything. She doesn't want to remember parth and anyone else. Right now only Sanskaar is hell important for her.

Both gets enter inside the room.

Sanskaar starts kissing Swara lips. Sanskaar throws his shirt after unbuttoning his shirt.

Tonight swasan r engrossed in each other love.

And on other hand parth is searching swara everywhere in his car

But he doesn't know that swara is lost in his love. Tonight she has forget parth and his family.

SANSKAAR HOUSE

SANSKAAR ROOM

After love making both swasan r lying on bed. Swara is lying on top of SANSKAAR.

SANSKAAR cage his arms around her

SANSKAAR :Swara i m so much happy today. U didn't care about anyone. Today our relationship is more important for u.

Swara gets up a little a see SANSKAAR face lovingly.

SANSKAAR :Swara what r u seeing sweetheart.

Swara (putting her finger on his lips ):shhh Don't say anything just be quite for sometime. SANSKAAR i want to cry in ur embrace. Please can i

SANSKAAR (becomes panic  ):r u alright sweetheart. Is anything happen with u.

Swara :Don't ask anything SANSKAAR i just want to lay down in ur embrace and cry out. Please don't ask anything from me right now.

She lays down on his embrace and starts crying out her two years pain. That pain which she is avoiding to show him. But tonight she doesn't want to stop herself. She is crying
More And More in his embrace

And on  other hand sanskaar is becoming panic to see his lady love condition. He has so many questions to ask her but right now he wants that she flows all sorrow from her mind.

After 1 hour.

Swara gets up from sanskaar.

She wears sanskaar shirt. She gives his boxer And jeans to him.

Swara :Please wear it.

He wears them without asking anything from her.

Sanskaar (cups Swara face ):now tell me sweetheart. What happened. I m dieing inside to see u like this. Please tell.....
His sentence remains incomplete. Because he becomes hell shocked to listen Swara words.

Swara :Sanskaar lets break up.

Sanskaar (become panic ):hey Swara what happened dear why r u saying like this. Please don't do this with us.i will die without u swara i need u.

Swara (shouts while crying ): so what should i do Sanskaar. What should i do. If we will remain like this Sanskaar. Parth will break my sister marriage. Do u know Sanskaar parth put a condition if i don't marry him than he will not make his brother to my sister.

Swara starts narrating the flashback.

FLASHBACK

SWARA NARRATING TO SANSKAAR

We were happy small family.
Me my di (big sister ) Mummy papa. We all r happy in our life.
But one incident change our life.

A boy is following di from many days. He is giving my di letters roses and many things but my di is not accepting anything. He Even propose my di but my di refuse his proposal.

My di is a bank employ. One fine day he comes to my di bank. He sees my di is talking happily with his  friend husband about her friend antics. He become jealous and thinks to take revenge from my di.  At Evening when my di is coming back to home. He throws acid on my di face. By Fortune her face becomes safe from the acid but her neck become burnt by acid .

Than whenever People comes to see my di. He Breaks the Alliance After seeing my di Marks on her neck. My parents  and my di become depressed by this.
And than parth family comes to my house for di Alliance.

Aadrash bhai selects di happily. But Parth sees me. He puts a condition if my parents wants to make me,marry him. He will make his brother  marry to my di otherwise he will break this marriage. Seeing no other opinion i sacrifice myself to him. I said yes to him and than in engagement. He rapes me.

FLASHBACK ENDS

SWARA  becomes devastate and falls down on the floor while remembering the past.

SANSKAAR becomes shocked to listen all this. He is not believing that which friend is all the time in front of him will be the soul reason of his lady love miserable life.

PRECAP : FLASHBACK CONTINUE
And SANSKAAR becomes a devil
(NEXT PART WILL BE POSTED AFTER GETTING 200+ VOTES AND COMMENTS)