ELEVATOR ROMANCE.

SO I HAVE READ ALL UR REQUEST GUYS I WILL GIVE EACH AND EVERY REQUEST SCENE ONE BY ONE. THOSE SCENES HOT ROMANCE WHICH I M GOING TO GIVE R
1:ELEVATOR ROMANCE
2:POOL ROMANCE
3:CAR ROMANCE
4:ROMANCE IN PARTH PRESENCE
ETC SURELY I M GOING TO FULFILL ALL UR DEMANDS BUT ONE BY ONE

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

SANSKAAR POINT OF VIEW

IN A 7STAR HOTEL

FINALLY THIS BIG MEETING GET OVER. I M JUST CHILLING MYSELF IN HOTEL NIGHT CLUB. I M DRINKING AFTER SOMETIME A SEXY GIRL COME TOWARDS ME AND SEES ME LUSTLY.

GIRL :HII Handsome
I smirks. I totally comes to know what she wants from me.
I:hey sweetheart wants to come with me (whispers in her ear)in my room

GIRL :ya sure

We leads to the hotel room. I make her lay on bed. I see swara reflection on her face. What the fuck.

Girl(swara):i love u sanskaar just make me urs.
.
I just smiles and swara opens the arm for me to invite me to mark her mine. I just starts my love making with her.

NEXT MORNING

NEXT morning i find myself near a strange GIRL i m just embracing in just like that way that i want not to leave her. What the hell is this i think i make love with swara but thatis the same strange GIRL whom i met yesterday. I gets up and goes to take shower. I m standing in shower fully engrossed in swara thought. It had been a month of that party when i had last seen swara. I think MYSELF to avoid her because she is my friend wife but this heart just wants swara now i will kill MYSELF if i can't get swara. My each and every body parts wants her. Now that's it my heart wins over my brain. I want swara by hook or crook.
I just in a cunning way put my sources in back of parth and i come to know that swara is doing BBA she is just 19 year old and topper of the 1st semester.
That's why i m thinking why she looks so young because she is so young. I just put a internships Competition and i know who is going to win the competition. I just make parth to make swara do her internship. I give me a important contract for which he had to leave newyork soon. Now there u and me swara no one else.

SANSKAAR POINT OF VIEW ENDS

SWARA POINTS OF VIEW

Yipee i win the competition. I just want to share this with parth.he comes home and says me that he is leaving for a month to newyork.

I happily tells about my win.

I:parth i win internships competition

Parth :i know SANSKAAR is praising u for this.

He just says nothing and throws me on bed and get intimate with me.

I m lying on his chest and he is massaging my back.

Parth :u know na jaan how much i m going to miss u. I love u so much.

I (lied):i love u to parth
.
He kiss my forehead and sleeps. I know he doesn't love me. He loves himself only he doesn't care about my happiness but what i can do this my destiny which i have to tolerate whole life.

Parth leaves from here and now this my first day of internship in parth Office. I m so much excited.

I get enter inside and sees SANSKAAR idiot lusty person

SWARA POINTS OF VIEW ENDS
.

SANSKAAR POINTS OF VIEW
.
Ohh damn she is looking so much tempting my god i can't believe how can anyone Look so perfect. She is seeing me in anger i think she is angry from me just because of party incident.
Ohh god just help me to make her mine.
Days r passing we become good friends. I the great SANSKAAR mahesweri who always crack jokes in front of my male friends cracking jokes in front of SWARA can anyone believe it but her smile makes me so much happy. I just have sex relation with girls u just seduce them through my smile but swara. I can't believe i m head over heel in love of my friend wife.

We r going to elevator but i intentionally makes it close. Swara becomes Panic and just in scaredness she hugs. Oh yes my plan works.
..

I huskily calls her name.

I (huskily ):Swara.

She just staring my eyes with so much love. Yes i can feel her love for me.

We r so close to each other same as the party but now i m not going to loose this movement.

I just captures her lips into a kiss

She response me back. Yes.
.
I just opens her dress in one go in the lift. I picks her up during kiss she wraps her legs around my waist. She is just in her inners.
.
I:baby u look so much sexy. I just wants to suck ur juicy milk.
.
I just captures her lips once again. I open her bra she shivers in the kiss.
.
I:baby don't worry (i massage her br**sts )these sexy curves r mine only mine.
I just sit down same. She naked from Upper body is naked. She is sitting on my lap still wrapping her legs on my waist. She is moving more upward when i starts kissing her br**sts

I m massaging other one from my hands. She is just moaning like hell. Ohh god.

I (kissing them):aww baby they r so soft and sexy. I m not still getting enough of them. U r so sexy Swara so sexy.

Swara body is flowing through our sex rhythm i m just holding her delicate body through my hands. I make her lay on floor.

I just take her pa**ties and starts kissing her feminine. She is moaning. I bite them. She screams in moans.

Swara (moans ):ahhh hmmm mmmnnnnn

I just undress myself and starts stroking my manhood with her feminine. I just starts enjoying it. I m stroking hard with them. Ohh god i will never get enough of her.
I leaves her.suddenly she realizes our position. She push me saying this is wrong.
Swara (crying ):what i have done it is wrong.
Now i m not going to make her leave as previous time..

She is going to wear her clothes and i held her hands and push her towards the elevator wall.
.
I:now u r not going to leave me like previous time Swara.
Swara (crying ):It's wrong sanskaar. This is lust.
I (held her through her waist ):This is not lust Swara this is love which makes me mad for u. I love u Swara. I love u so much.
I just starts kissing her cheeks sensualy.

She starts breathing heavily

Swara (moans ):It's wrong sanskaar

I (i kiss her neck):shh just feel the movement jaan.
I captures her lips i bend down and gives lingering kisses on her stomach than i suck her feminine. After that we make another round of love making.
This is most special day for me. Having my Swara near me. What can be much perfect than this.