Revealisation Part 2

HEY GUYS I M BACK FROM HOSPITAL THANKS FOR UR WISHES.
IF U WANT NEXT UPDATE OF THIS STORY U WILL GET IT AFTER GIVING ME 200+ VOTES AND COMMENTS.

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

Swara is crying while thinking about her miserable life. She Finally breaks down today. She doesn't want to share this with sanskaar but today what parth Family did with her precious gift breaks her down. She has shared each and everything with kavita whatever she likes but today kavita asked a precious gift from her. That Gift means alot to her because sanskaar had gifted to her.she is showing her emotions through her tears.
And on other hand sanskaar is standing as a statue. He is shocked after listening this. He can't believe that this much Swara had suffered And he who claims that he loves her even don't know about her miseries which kind of true lover he is who can't see the sorrow of his lady love.
He sees towards Swara who is crying.
He runs towards her and takes Swara in his arms. He is showing his love to her. He tightly takes her in his embrace. He wants to show her that he is present for her. Tears starts coming out from his eyes while seeing his life condition.

Sanskaar (while consoling her in his embrace ):hey baby don't cry Please. I love u. I will always there for u. No matter if that bloody bastard has touched u but for me u r the most pure soul in this earth.

Swara looks into Sanskaar eyes and she sees just love for her. A Beautiful eyelock takes place between the couple which is showing there love for them. Swara immediately hugs Sanskaar.

Swara :i love u Sanskaar. Please Please never leave me. I can't survive without u. If u r with me i can fight with everyone if u r not with me so there is no reason for my survival.

Sanskaar (dangerously ):DON'T say like this Swara. I will never leave u.never

After sometime Sanskaar ask Swara about the rape incident. It is pinching in his heart to ask her about her rape but he wants to know everything about his life miseries. He wants to know it because after knowing it he will punish them in a worst manner.

Sanskaar :Swara sweetheart Please tell me about that rape incident.

Swara starts crying more after remembering that day.

Swara starts telling that incident to Sanskaar.

SWARA NARRATING SANSKAAR

After mine and di engagement. Parth takes me to a date. I didn't feel so Good with him. But for my di. I tried to accept Parth.

After the dinner i lost my senses and after that i felt someone is touching me and after that i don't know anything.
Next morning when i get up i feel that i didn't wearing anything. I become hell shocked and than i see myself fully naked and than i see Parth is coming out from washroom.

FLASHBACK

Parth :Hey sweetheart r u up

SWARA is crying after seeing this. She can't believe that the man who is going to be his husband raped her.

SWARA (crying ):u raped me yesterday night.

Parth :actually SWARA i wants to take over relation ahead so i mix drug in ur food.

Parth winks at SWARA.

SWARA (crying ):how could u do this with me. We r still unmarried.

Parth :SWARA SWARA come on sweetheart. We r going to get married in this week and after marriage also we will do all this so i did it before marriage what's wrong in this.

SWARA :i will not get marry with u. U r a animal.

Parth furiously holds SWARA shoulder tightly.

Parth (dangerously ):if u try to do this SWARA. I will break my bhai and ur di marriage. Think once again if my bhai will not marry with ur di who will get marry with ur di.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Than i try to forget everything and i try to accept Parth as my husband but he is hell selfish. He just needs me as his wife. He just wants that i always fulfill all his wife duties but he never try to become a good husband. Each and every time he breaks me sanskaar but than u came into my life and my life changed after ur arrival. I don't want this illegal relationship but ur love and care made me fall for u. I madly love u sanskaar. I can't live without u. Please just be mine.

SWARA NARRATING SANSKAAR ENDS

SANSKAAR :i will always there for u SWARA always.

Saying this he hugs SWARA tightly and make her lay on bed with him. Soon SWARA sleeps in SANSKAAR embrace.

SANSKAAR (while seeing SWARA lovingly ): jaan i will not leave ur culprits. I will punish them. I will play my Cards to make them come on roads. Now Parth ur destruction is on,the way.

PRECAP:SANSKAAR REVENGE STARTS

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE DONE AFTER GETTING 200+ VOTES AND COMMENTS.