Kitchen Romance

NEXT UPDATE AFTER GETTING 150 + votes and 100+ comments.

IN PARTH SWARA APARTMENT.

PARTH family arrive on their home.

SWARA goes to them.

Swara bends down and takes blessings of her mother in law.

Swara mother in law sujata : what kind girl u r don't know that u should wear some kind of traditional dress in front of ur in laws.  My sons life become spoil by marrying both of u.

Parth:mom i don't like swara wear traditional dress. She can wear what she wants to wear and that's it.

Sujata (angrily ):bloody useless girl.

A girl wearing a short dress enters in the house.

Kavita :mom i m so much hungry

Kavita :mom i m so much hungry. Hey u stupid girl go and make something for us. Bloody useless.

Swara leaves from there. Swara has become habitual of her in laws  taunt because whenever they come to their home they said stupid kind of words to her and parth never say anything to them for this.

Suddenly sanskaar comes there.

Sanskaar :hii parth. U have called me.

Parth :ya Sanskaar i just want that today u have lunch with us.

Kavita becomes off struck to see him.

Kavita (to Sujata ):mom he is so handsome. Just see  him and he is Sanskaar bhai friend and that Magazine company owner. Omg mom.
Sujata :yes beta he is handsome.

Kavita :mom i want to marry him mom please Talk to bhai for us please mom please
Sujata :don't worry i will talk to ur brother.

Sujata (Calls Parth ):Parth come here beta

Parth goes to them.

Parth :yes mom
Sujata :i want to talk to u

Parth :now
Sujata :yes now it's important

Parth (to Sanskaar ):buddy i m coming in sometime please wait.

Sanskaar :ok

They leaves from there.

Sanskaar (in mind ):where is swara.
Hmm food smell is coming from kitchen It means she is in kitchen. I m coming to u baby.

Sanskaar comes inside the kitchen. He smiles to see swara cooking food. He goes towards her and puts his
Hands on her waist Slowly and than pulls her towards him.