FIRST FACE OFF IN FLASHBACK

THANK U GUYS FOR UR HUGE RESPONSE ON MY UPDATE.

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

SWARA PARTH HOUSE

Someone slap swara. She holds her cheek with teary eyes and sees towards the direction where the person standing u has slaped her. That is none other than parth.

Parthbeing a psycho husband goes near her and cups her face.

Parth:ohh sorry baby this slap hurts u but u know na i can't tolerate that u go outside anywhere without me or any other family members.

Swara (sees him with teary eyes ):ok i m sorry

She knows if she doesn't say sorry. He will beat her brutally like before.

Parth:ok come we will eat breakfast together.

Parth holds Swara hands and take her towards the dinning table.

He makes her sit down and starts feeding her with his hands.

Parth kisses Swara forehead lovingly.

Parth :i love u baby.

Swara stays quite Parth doesn't like her silence. He wants to listen same i love u from her. He holds her hands tightly making her hiss in pain.

Parth (furiously ): say i love u to parth.

Swara crys more in pain

Parth (shouts ):say Swara

Swara (crying in pain ):i love u Parth.

He leaves her hands and hugs her. She is crying in pain.

Parth:shh jaan u know i don't like ur crying face but u always make me provoke by ur acts na. So i can't take control on my anger.

He breaks the hug and kisses swara lips. Swara responds back to the kiss because she doesn't want to bear his anger again on her.

Parth breaks the kiss and pecks her lips.

Parth :i m going baby to office u please be at home and don't go outside alone jaan.

He leaves from there. After that Swara crys miserabley on her faith.

Swara (crys remembering sanskaar ) :i just wants to be ur sanskaar but i can't become one in full sense

SANSKAAR OFFICE

IN SANSKAAR CABIN

SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW

I miss u jaan. I just want to make u mine forever but what is the thing which is bothering u so much.

I just can't forget the day when my eyes lay on u for the first time. I skip my heart to u baby.

FLASHBACK