HEARTBROKEN

HEY GUYS I M BACK WITH THE MOST AWAITED PART 😂😂😂

THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO THE BLACKMAILER RoseyBloom4😎😎. TODAY IS HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂SO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKMAILER. 😉

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

Swara and sanskar r lying in each other embrace fully naked and, their naked body is covered by the duet.

Swara (eyes become teary when she didn't get answer from sanskar ):It's ok sanskar i know u don't want to accept the child.

But sanskar hugs Swara immediately. He starts crying in joy.

Swara :our child sanskar. Our child

Sanskar :yes Swara Our child. Our baby Our symbol of love Swara. We will get married soon. Than Swara u me and our baby. I mean can't believe we r going be parent. 

Swasan hugs each other and soon after sometime swara Falls sleep due to tiredness.

Sanskar is staring swara with so much love.

He kisses her naked shoulder.

He (holds her hand and kisses there):i love u jaan.

He kisses her belly over the duet.

Sanskar :i love u to my baby. Daddy is waiting for u. U know after ur arrival Daddy will never leave u. Me and ur mamma r waiting for u. U know baby just for u jr mamma is ready to become mother in just age of 19 because she loves u so much because she loves ur Daddy so much.

Sanskar (sees swara again with love ):i know swara u want this baby for me because it is my symbol which is growing in ur body. Swara......

Sanskar words remain incomplete because his phone starts ringing.

Swara(while sleeping ):Sanskar please close ur phone i m sleepy.

Sanskar :one second baby i m going out.
Swara :hmm go

He goes to balcony after wearing his clothes. He sees the missed call. He smirks after seeing the caller ID

Sanskar (smirks ):duffer kavita

He calls her. She picks up the call in one go

Sanskar :hey miss gorgeous

Kavita :i m super fine my mister handsome. I m just missing u. So i m here.

Sanskar :where

Kavita :in ur home

Sanskar becomes shocked to listen this. He doesn't have fear to accept his and Swara relation in front of everyone. But right now if Kavita sees Swara lying on his bed naked she will come to know about Swara and his relation and he will never take revenge from her.

Sanskar runs out from his room and sees Kavita who is, climbing stairs to come to his room. He takes her to his study room.

IN STUDY ROOM

Kavita :why u take me Sanskar in ur STUDY room.

Sanskar :actually sweetheart i want to show u my new Interior of study room

Sanskar :how is it

Kavita (smiles fakely after seeing the interior):it is awesome.

Kavita :Sanskar i come here for ui want show u something.

Sanskar :what

IN SANSKAR ROOM

Swara gets up from the sleep. She sees all around in the room but she doesn't find Sanskar there.