BATHROOM ROMANCE PART 2

GUYS DON'T WORRY I M NOT GOING TO POST SO MUCH VULGAR PICS BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THESE KIND OF STUFF SO I CAN MAKE U ALL SE THIS STUFF

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO BIRTHDAY GIRL MONICA KAPOOR HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART LOVE U.😘😘😘

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

Swara Chain of thoughts break by sanskaar. He back hugs her and kisses her naked shoulder.
Swara (moans):sanskaar
Sanskaar (during kisses ):Morning jaan
Swara smiles and hugs Sanskaar in shyness.
Swara (in hug): i LOVE u
Sanskaar :i LOVE u to jaan. Aww u r feeling shy sweetheart.  Baby we had become one sweetheart don't worry sweetheart i willl not become so harsh again.
Swara breaks the hug and sees Sanskaar in surprise
Swara :again. What do u mean by again.
Sanskaar picks her up in Bridal Style and starts going towards the bed.
Sanskaar :now i think u have gotten me right sweetheart.

Swara comes to know his mean.

Sanskaar makes Swara lay on bed and gets intimate with her. Swara become so much tired that after making 1 hour of sex she sleeps.  Sanskaar careses Swara face lovingly and pecks her lips.
Sanskaar (talking with sleeping Swara ):i know u r so  much tired jaan sleep sweetheart.

He gets up from the bed and leaves from there.
After sometime Swara gets up and she doesn't find Sanskaar near her.

Swara (thinks ):may be he has gone for some work.

She wears Sanskaar shirt which is one of the corner of bed and goes towards the bathroom.

She comes inside the bathroom and becomes dumbstruck to see the view.

Sanskaar comes back and sees her happy and surprise face. He smiles to see her baby happiness.
Sanskaar :do u like it.
Swara (seeing the view ):like it. I love it baby

 I love it baby

Swara runs and hugs Sanskaar

Swara :did u do this.

Sanskaar :Yeh
Swara starts crying in happiness. She can't believe that someone will care for her happiness because parth never care for her happiness. He just cares for himself nothing else but Sanskaar just he treats her like her Princess.