17. Into The Belly Of The Beast

The car ride was silent. Autumn can feel the man glancing over at her every once and a while, and she does her best not to fidget when he does.

"You look like shit Sungmin," he finally comments.

"Really, I didn't notice," she snaps at him, annoyed. She didn't know his name, and she internally starts to panic.

"Did you get run over by a bus?" the man jokes. She glares and he holds his hands up in defeat.

"Okay okay, you're not in the mood for jokes," he relents, then smirks, "So Yesung called me up a few days ago and said, 'Yo Siwon, guess what? Leeteuk had the wind boy taken out. There's fresh meat when you get back.' So right now, it's safe to say I'm excited, what about you?"

'Well that was kinda convinient,' Autumn thinks, then turns to him curiously.

"Wind boy?" she questions, knowing he was talking about Sehun, "What's so special about him?"

"He's the youngest," the man, she assumes his name is Siwon, explains, "And probably still a virgin. I know you like those the best."

Autumn feels bile rise in the back of her throat.

"Yeah, but you're clearly excited too. I don't like sharing and the others have probably been all over him. I'm good," she replies sharply, careful to mask her disgust with annoyance.

Siwon laughs.

"Well I'll make sure to tell the guys to save the other boys for you."

"The other boys?!" she asks excitedly. He fortunately mistakes her excitement in a dirty way.

"All of them except for Junmyeon are going to be taken out of Kangin's alternate worlds. Leeteuk plans to trade them for Autumn."

Autumn can't form words, her mind goes completely blank.

"He... What?" she finally spits out.

"Yeah, we won't need them anyway after we have Autumn, and Leeteuk thinks that they've been punished enough for joining Junmyeon rather than us," Siwon smiles, "Jongin is the next one out I believe. In fact, he should be out by the time we get back."

Autumn searches her mind for a way that Sungmin would react. She almost vomits with her next actions.

She smirks slowly.

"That sounds just perfect."

🔸🔸🔸🔸

The short blonde bangs her head on her desk while the phone dials and rings the number of the person she needed to talk to.

"You know the drill," her younger brother's voice sounds in her ear. She slams the phone down before she can start recording her voice mail and groans loudly.

She and her friends had just come back from vacation to find that her younger brother and his gang had disappeared without a trace. Their house had even disappeared, not even ashes left to show that anything had ever been in the place of trees.

"Sis!" her twin runs in shouting, "We might've found something!"

With a renewed energy, she gets up and follows her sister to the technology room in their large house, where a familiar red head sat, watching video footage.

"Show her," her twin orders. The girl nods and plays footage from a nearby grocery store. A tall young man was walking through with a shorter girl, selecting the items they wished to purchase.