20. Learning And Discovery

Kwangmin and Youngmin are practicing their powers outside when Kris and Luhan come back with nine girls following them.

"Kris, Luhan!" Youngmin shouts, running over happily. Kwangmin trails behind, avoiding the falling iron that Youngmin had forgotten about. The bugs that had been surrounding him go back to their homes.

"Is Donghyun around?" Kris asks. Youngmin shakes his head.

"He left about twenty minutes ago, said he needed to breathe," Kwangmin replies, "Dinner is almost done, so he should be back soon."

"Did he say anything about our guests?" Luhan asks, gesturing to the girls. Both of the younger boys look a bit taken aback, as if they didn't notice the nine gorgeous girls.

"No," Youngmin answers slowly, "But I'm sure Hyolyn has some sort of plan."

Kris leads the girls in, Kwangmin already had run ahead to let Hyolyn know about the guests. She meets them by the door, a welcoming smile on her face. After introductions and warnings about Donghyun's power, she takes the girls upstairs and shows them to their rooms.

Kris goes to the his room, leaving Luhan behind, and falls on his bed. He curls up tiredly under the comforter, not moving when Luhan comes to get him for dinner. The latter leaves him alone in his room after seeing his state. He closes his eyes, and doesn't open them for what seems to be forever. When he does, the letter from Autumn is the first thing he sees.

He grunts angrily and gets up, not wanting to see it anymore. He didn't want to think about her, to have emotions running through his mind at a million miles an hour. It hurt too much.

'Wu Yifan, that might be the last you ever have of her. Get over your damn self and read it. That's what she left it for. So you would have something.'

'No.'

Kris stubbornly gets up and leaves his room, running into one of the members of Taeyeon and Hyoyeon's group.

"Sorry," she apologizes, then extends her hand, "I'm Jessica."

Kris nods and puts his hands into his pockets.

"I'm Kris."

She nods, retracting her hand.

"You're not really a people person, are you?"

"No."

She smiles a bit and steps closer.

"I'm not really either," she informs, coming even closer slowly, "Want to be antisocial together?"

He rolls his eyes and walks away from her, ignoring her advances. He hurries down the stairs, and is about to take the back exit when a noise stops him. A sick sounding laughter coming from the room Sungmin was being held in.

"Come on in pretty boy, I know you're out there," Sungmin calls, "I have news of your lover."

That's all the prompting he needs. Within seconds, he's in the room. Sungmin smirks.

"What do you know about Autumn?" Kris growls.

"She's probably revealed herself to Yixing already," Sungmin replies, "Silly girl. Leeteuk has cameras everywhere. She's lucky he doesn't bother checking them ever."

"And how would you know that?" a voice behind Kris asks. He turns to see Donghyun.

"I can read her like a book," Sungmin drones, "She wants to save Exo, so she'll reveal herself to the members who are out progressively," he smirks, "But they're not the only ones in the equation anymore. There's at least thirty others who have powers being held."

"What?"

Sumgmin slaps a hand over his mouth with a fake horrified expression.

"Oh dear, I've said too much!" he waves his hand, "Please leave."

Kris growls.

"What do they have to do with Autumn?!" he shouts, going over to the force field and punching it. His body is hot.

"Kris, get out," Donghyun orders, "I'll deal with him."

"I need to know--"

"Kris, you're burning! Get out of the house now!" Donghyun shouts, finally loosing his cool.

Kris is taken aback, then he sees his hand. It was literally on fire. Terrified, he obeys, running out into the pouring rain and lifting into the air.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Days pass. In each one, Autumn learns a bit more about Super Junior. Like how Kyuhyun could not physically sleep without hearing screams of pain, which he most often got from Yixing's lips. His cries kept Autumn up every night.

Jongin and Sehun still didn't know who she really was, so whenever they saw her they were horrified and would start screaming. It took a lot to just ignore them.

On the fifth night, she wakes up to screaming. Not Yixing's though, and not Sehun or Jongin's. While she was very anxious, she does her best to look bleary eyed as she exits her room. The screams, to her dismay, were not from another Exo member, but rather, a young woman who Siwon, along with one of his clones, was dragging over to the prison where Super Junior was keeping the people Yixing had spoken of.

Even after she was behind the bars, she kept screaming, banging against the bars.

"What's going on?" she feigns a yawn as she walks over.

"Meet Amber," Siwon pants, his clone disappearing, "Her power is something along the lines of being able to see past illusions and stuff like that," he winches, "Her capture was difficult."

"Damn right it was," the woman, Amber, hisses viciously, "And I'm not about to stop bitching to make your life less difficult."

"Sungmin, can you do me a favor and go get a cuff from my room? It should just be sitting on the dresser."

"Isn't Sungmin a boy name?" Amber questions.

"I'm a man, not a boy," Autumn says as firmly as she can. Amber narrows her eyes.

"You don't look like a man, you don't even look like a man. You look like a teenage girl."

Autumn's blood runs cold. Amber could see past Henry's power. Doing as she assumes Sungmin would, she backhands the woman.

"I'll get the cuff, but I'm gonna be out here for a while," she hisses as best she can without sounding nervous. Siwon smirks a bit as they go back to his room and Autumn grabs the cuff.

"Try not to be to loud," he sings as she leaves.

"I stand by my statement, no matter what you do to me!" Amber grunts upon her coming back.

"You need to stop," Autumn hisses quietly, fastening the cuff around Amber's wrist, "They don't know, okay? Don't blow my cover."

Amber stares at her.

"Who are you?" she asks softly, her voice now vulnerable rather than strong.

"You'll find out later," Autumn whispers, "I have to beat you, or they'll be suspicious. Don't hate me."

Amber doesn't say anything else, she simply nods in understanding.

🐢🐢🐢
Authors note
Tada, new chapter. Tbh this is a filler, but it's something. This story will be ending soon! Only five to eight chapters left. What are your predictions? I needs to know.
XOXO all of you who put up with my long ass waiting periods for updates.

Vote and Comment!