19. Reunited

Autumn shifts back to her own form once she finds where Sungmin's room is and she makes it into the bathroom. She didn't want to shower as Sungmin; she had no desire to see him like that. But, after a few moments, she sighs and changes back into him. She wasn't sure how familiar Super Junior acted with each other, but her last experience with Kyuhyun told her they didn't regard privacy very much.

She showers quickly, gritting her teeth through the awkwardness. Fortunately, nobody disturbs her, and she is able to collect herself before exiting the room again. However, her small bit of peace is disturbed when she bumps into Kangin and Siwon laughing and dragging a battered looking Yixing behind them. Kangin's grip was tight on the healer's arm, she knew that it would leave a bruise.

"Yo, Sungmin!" Siwon greets cheerily, "Want a turn?" he gestures to Yixing, who upon his words looked frightened. In spite of herself knowing the real Sungmin would say no, she nods.

"I would rather one of the ones who were just taken out, but I'm stressed and they're off limits," she explains to their shocked faces, then smirks, "I need a little fun."

Her stomach churns and she has to keep herself from throwing up when the two other men grin back at her and throw Yixing to the ground before her. Acting as Sungmin would, she grabs Yixing by the hair and drags him into the room she had just come out of, slamming the door behind her. aAs soon as its closed, she releases Yixing and rubs his scalp a bit.

"Sorry, I had to make sure they bought it," she mumbles, "Are you okay?"

Yixing pulls himself away from her, trips over his feet, and lands with a thump on the floor. When she takes a step towards him in confusion, he scrambles back.

"Please, don't hurt me," he pleads, "Don't hurt me."

She frwons and crouches down.

"Why would I hurt you Yixing? I'm practically your family," she questions, then jerks when he spits at her.

"Family my ass," Yixing hisses, fear replaced by anger, "You help kidnap me, drag me away from my parents. Hell, I watched you kill them while I screamed for you to leave them alone. You're not my family."

Autumn wipes the saliva off her face, trying to figure out what was wrong. That's when she sees her hand. Well, Sungmin's hand.

"Oh shit, I forgot, I'm still Sungmin," she sighs, "Sorry Yixing."

"W-what?" he stutters.

"Gimme a sec, I don't want anyone walking in on us," she comments, locking the door. Once she ensured that they were as safe as possible, she shifts back into herself.

"A-autumn?" Yixing gasps loudly.

"Shh!" she shushes him, pressing a finger to her lips, "I need to keep my cover until--"

She is cut off by Yixing launching himself at her and wrapping her in a tight hug. She smiles and hugs him back, squeezing as hard as she can.

"Nim-nim," he whispers. A soft sob escapes his lips, "I-I thought... They're looking for you," he cries, "You're here."

"Yeah, I am," she replies softly.

He pulls away.

"Where have you been? Sungmin, Zhou Mi, and Siwon have been searching for you."

"We kinda found Sungmin first," she replies.

"Who's we?"

"Youngmin and Kwangmin."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"We've been hiding with some people with powers for the last few weeks," she explains, "They're going to help us. There's ten of them, plus Kris, Luhan, Zitao, and Kris's mother."

"Kris has a mother?" Yixing questions.

"Yeah."

"How did I not know about this?" he asks, "I thought--"

"Kris, Luhan, and Tao are human too. They have families. Kris's just happens to live nearby."

Yixing nods in understanding.

"So you've been with them this whole time?"

"Yes," she answers, "They're going to help me save you guys."

"S-save us?"

"Well I didn't come to just leave you here!" she exclaims softly, "As soon as the rest are taken out, I'm gonna get you out of here to a safe place."

"Autumn, it's more than just us now," Yixing says quietly, "They've been kidnapping everyone with powers that they can find. They want to be the only ones left. That's why they're trying to find you. So you can take all of their powers and the people can be disposed of."

Autumn rolls her eyes.

"Like that's going to happen, I'd kill them first," she replies casually, then jerks in surprise at her own words.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," she apologizes swiftly.

"Can you kill them?" Yixing asks, hope in his voice.

Autumn thinks for a moment.

"No, I can't," she answers, then continues to lie, "I haven't acquired any powers like that yet."

He doesn't need to know about Donghyun's power. Not yet.

Yixing looks disappointed.

"Oh well," he sighs, "Once everyone has been released, they don't stand a chance."

She bites her lip and nods. Yixing hangs his head.

"We should stop talking now and save it for another time, Sungmin never takes too long. He's really fast," Yixing mutters.

"Okay," she agrees, not sure what else to say. She shifts back into Sungmin and ruffles Yixing's hair a bit.

"He leaves bruises to," Yixing mumbles, rubbing his eyes to make them seem like he had been crying.

"I'm not going to hurt you Yixing," she states firmly, "I don't care whether he does or not."

She simply grabs his arm and drags him out and back into the room where Jongin and Sehun were. Somehow, the two had sought comfort from each other without Yixing there and had fallen asleep holding onto each other. She throws him to the floor and slams the door to the room shut without sparing a second glance at him.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Luhan and Kris show up at the place where Taeyeon and Hyoyeon had told Kris to meet them a half hour early. Luhan uses his power to scan the peoples minds around them. He latches onto one.

We're all going to die.

This Kris guy better be legit.

I'm hungry.

He smiles at the last thought.

"I think they're here," he says to Kris, "I hear no bad intentions, so we're good."

Nine girls show up a few moments later. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon come up to them.

"You actually showed up," Hyoyeon comments bluntly. Taeyeon slaps her arm gently.

"Be nice," she scolds. Hyoyeon shrugs.

"Let's go," Kris says. The girls are silent as they follow Kris onto the bus.

🐢🐢🐢
Authors note
I'm sorry that this took so long to update, I have no ideas for the story left. But don't worry, I won't abandon it till it's finished.
In other news, I recently published my first book on Asianfanfics so go check it out if you're interested. Same username, and the story is called The Dragon's Preference.
Have a nice day.
Vote and Comment!