27. Final (Part 2)

Leeteuk bounds out of the room, and Autumn smirks. She slips her oversized sleeves through the cuffs and uses Jongin's power to teleport into the room where Yixing and the others were being held. They look shocked to see her, but then Baekhyun lunges and engulfs her in a bone crushing hug. Chanyeol attacks her next. Her baggy clothes become wet with tears, and she clutches them tightly.

"You're safe now, you're safe," she whispers, stroking their hair. She looks at Yixing, who nods in understanding. He ushers the others up.

"We're going home," he informs. Autumn can hear the tears in his voice. But all of them tense up, and Autumn turns slowly, pushing Chanyeol and Baekhyun behind her.

"You aren't leaving this easily," Kangin growls, raising a gun. But  flies out of his hands and hits him on the back of the head so hard, Kangin is out instantly. Autumn goes over to him quickly and touches him. He was still alive, but judging by the bleeding coming from his head, he wouldn't be alive much longer. She looks up to see Luhan with a determined look on his face as he uses his power to shove several other Super Junior members into the wall. Autumn takes a deep breath before using Kangin's power to suck them into an alternate universe. Zhou Mi uses his super speed to escape, while Donghae is sucked in without a trace.

In the main room, Donghyun had killed most of the other members of Super Junior, and the people trapped were being released by Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Dasom. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon cry out upon seeing the Exo members standing behind Niu and Luhan and run over to embrace them. Suho is still trembling like a leaf, but he recovered much faster than any of the others did after seeing his sisters. The rest of SNSD along with Donghyun's family continues to assist the trapped people.

"Finally out bitches," Amber shouts, skipping out. She gives Autumn a thumbs up while walking backwards.

And she walks straight into Donghyun.

Donghyun stares as she turns to apologize. He was clearly in shock that someone could touch him besides Autumn. But Autumn smiles.

"Donghyun, this is Amber. Her power is invinsibility to other peoples' powers," Autumn introduces. "Amber, this is Donghyun."

"Hello Donghyun," Amber thrusts her hand out. Donghyun hesitates, then with a dazzling smile, takes hers with his own hand and shakes it. Autumn smiles and looks around for Kris. He's the only one from the house missing, along with Mrs. Wu.

"Where's Kris and Mrs. Wu," she asks Zitao. Zitao gives her a solemn look.

"Mrs. Wu is extremely sick. Kris stayed behind to take care of her."

Autumn's eyes widen.

"Jongin, can you teleport all these people home?" she asks quickly. Jongin nods and 'poofs' away, taking one of the captives with him. She teleports to Donghyun's house. Kris was sitting on the couch, looking horrible. He looks up when she arrives.

"Autumn," he whispers, getting up. He pulls her into a hug and tears stain her shoulder.

"Take me to your mom. I'll bring her back."

"She's not dead Autumn," he whispers. "I told her you could heal her, but she doesn't want you to. She says it's her time. She's my mom, I can't just disobey her Autumn." He is full on weeping now, and Autumn comforts him. When Kris falls asleep, she goes to his mother's room. Mrs. Wu smiles at her.

"Why?"

"Everybody has to die eventually," Mrs. Wu responds sadly, "and it's cheating the world if I let you heal me. It's my time, and I'm ready."

She gestures for Niu to come closer, and she cautiously takes a few steps forward. Mrs. Wu takes her hand.

"You're not going to stay around, are you?" the woman asks. Autumn gulps.

"I'll stay for a little bit," she whispers, caressing the dying woman's hand. "But I need some time away. I've seen so much; I'm only 16. 17 now. I want to live the rest of my teenage years like a normal teenager. I want to see my parents again. I want to live normally."

"Very well my darling," the woman says, no judgements in her voice. Just gentle understanding. The woman takes a deep breath, and her body falls limp. Autumn wipes away tears, and leaves the room.

Kris is still asleep when she comes back downstairs. He looked tense even in his sleep. She didn't have the heart to wake him up. So she returns to help Jongin return the people to their lives. Amber is the only one to refuse.

"There's one more person who needs to go home Jongin," she whispers to Jongin when no one is left. The others already were getting in the cars and driving off. All of the Super Junior members present had been eliminated. Kyuhyun has escaped with Henry, but nobody was worried about them alone.

"Who?" Jongin questions. She holds out her hand for him to take. In a second, they are standing in a very familiar kitchen. Jongin chuckles nervously.

"Memories, huh?" Jongin tries. She looks at him and nods.

"I'm not holding a grudge, so don't worry."

Jongin nods and let's go of her.

"Are you leaving?"

Autumn nods slowly. Jongin nods back, tears filling his eyes.

"Will you ever be back?"

"I don't know. I might come back, I might not. I want to live normally for a little while."

"With all you've done, you deserve it," Jongin replies, tears in his voice.

"Last time we were here, I bet you never thought you'd be crying to see me go, huh?"

Jongin laughs and nods. She hugs him, and he squeezes her tightly.

"Tell the others I said goodbye. And that I'm sorry."

"I will," they part, and she brushes away a tear. Jongin chuckles.

"This is such a cliche ending," he comments, backing away.

"Right?" she laughs with him softly. And then he's gone. She teleports out of the house, then knocks on the door. The sleeping occupants wake up and someone opens the door.

"Autumn?" her own mother gasps. Autumn nods.

"It's me, Mom," she says softly, "I've found my way back home."

🐢🐢🐢
Authors note
I know, I know, I promised this update months ago. I'm the absolute worst. But the epilouge is already written, I just need to get access to my laptop. It should be posted today or tomorrow. I love you all so much, and thank you all for your support throughout this series. ❤️❤️❤️❤️