21. Just A Little Longer

Yixing is dozing with Jongin and Sehun pressed against his sides when Autumn, well, Autumn in Sungmin's body, slips into the room they were locked in. She looked slightly pissed, but he couldn't tell if it was genuine or if it was an act. As quickly as he can, without waking the two younger boys, he carefully moves the two so they were lying side by side on the ground. After they were situated, he goes over to Autumn. Staying in character, she grabs his hair (What was it with bad guys and grabbing his hair? He had arms and a collar and ears too!) and drags him to Sungmin's room.

"I am so ready to get the hell out of here," she grumbles, staying in Sungmin's body while flopping on the bed, "I hate it here so much."

"I feel," Yixing sighs, taking off his shirt. After their second private meeting, they decided to be safe, they had to make it at least look like Sungmin was abusing him. The shirt was enough.

"They're planning on taking Chanyeol and Xiumin out later tonight," she comments randomly.

"That's going to be chaos," Yixing sighs, "First off, fire and ice is not a good combination to be flying around, and second, they're going to have their hands full with Chanyeol. He can't control his power very well when he's scared, let alone terrified."

"Apparently, Leeteuk and Heechul think they can handle him," she replies, "I hope you're ready, because Chanyeol and Xiumin are going to be super clingy. Chanyeol especially."

"As long as I have hope of rescue, I'll be fine," Yixing replies softly. They are silent.

"Autumn, what are you going to do after we are rescued? Are you going to stay with us?" he suddenly asks. She stiffens.

"I honestly don't know Yixing. Will you and Exo come after me if I want to leave?"

"I don't know, that would be a majority vote decision," Yixing replies, "But after this, I think that we'd owe you and the others too much to not let you go."

"Are you going to keep kidnapping people?"

"I don't think we'll keep kidnapping people with powers," he says, "Around the time that we kidnapped Kris, Luhan, and Tao we were still under control of Suho's father."

"But you kept them locked up," she argues. Yixing shrugs.

"I don't have an argument for that," he replies, "If I could turn back time like Zitao though, I'd do it."

"What about the girls?"

Yixing shakes his head.

"I don't think we'll stop with that to be honest. I'm sorry."

"I didn't expect you to," she mumbles, but is interrupted by a scream.

Both of them jump, and footsteps pound outside the door. Autumn, using the super speed she gained from Zhou Mi, grabs Yixing and throws him on the bed onto his stomach, straddling him and holding his arms down just as the door opens.

"Sungmin, they need help out there," Eunhyuk pants, his metal skin half melted. She scoffs and shoves Yixing to the floor.

"Put him back with the others," she orders harshly as she storms out. Eunhyuk starts to obey, but then shoves Yixing into his own room.

"I'll make it a quicky," he informs Yixing with a smirk while removing his belt. Yixing gulps in fear.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

When Autumn makes it to the living area, she isn't surprised to find that they already managed Xiumin, who was rocking back in forth on the floor in a fetal position with a cuff around his wrist. Chanyeol was the one creating the commotion.

The poor boy was completely terrified and as a result had engulfed himself in white flames while he knelt on the ground screaming and holding his hands over his ears. The room was extremely hot as well: she had only been standing in it for a few moments, but sweat was already pouring from her, Sungmin's, body.

"Sungmin, do your shadow thing and get the cuff on him!" Donghae shouts, tossing her a cuff. Her eyes widen a bit.

"If I die today I am so sorry," she mutters to herself, and used Sungmin's power. Even as a shadow, she could feel the heat radiating from Chanyeol. There was a sliver of a shadow right between his knees, so she transfers herself there and clamps the cuff around his ankle instead of his wrist.

As soon as the flames are out, Donghae and Ryeowook grab Chanyeol, who was still screaming, and hoist him up. That's when Autumn notices the small pin-sized marks decorating his body. She keeps her face hard though, making sure not to let her actual pity for the Yoda-eared boy shine through.

"Sorry little bastard nearly burned my hand off," she grumbles, shaking her hand in fake pain.

"Can't punish him now, we need them both in semi-prime condition for when we bribe Autumn," Heechul announces airily.

"Take them to Yixing so he can heal them," Leeteuk orders.

Chanyeol is still screaming as he's dragged away, and Xiumin refuses to unfold himself, causing her and Kyuhyun, who had been surprisingly quiet for the last few days, to have to carry him. Kyuhyun bangs the door open, waking up Sehun and Kai. Autumn narrows her eyes. Hadn't she told Eunhyuk to bring Yixing back earlier.

"Where is Yixing?" Kyuhyun asks the two younger boys on the floor. Sehun shakes his head quickly while Jongin doesn't meet his eyes.

"I took him out earlier, but got interrupted by Eunhyuk because you needed help. I bet he still has Yixing," Autumn comments as casually as she can without sounding disgusted.

"I'll go get him, you stay here and watch them," Kyuhyun orders, dropping Xiumin's arm. She does her best not to let him fall too hard. He didn't need that to add to the list of bad things happening to him. It wouldn't of mattered much anyway though, as Xiumin ignores his fall and continues rocking back in forth.

"Got him," Kyuhyun announces when he comes back, hauling a disheartened and unkept looking Yixing behind him. Yixing is thrown to the ground roughly, where he immediately starts to comfort the two new boys in spite of his misery. Her heart breaks as she leaves him to go back to pretending to be Sungmin.

'Just hold on a little longer, Yixing, just a little longer.'

🐢🐢🐢
Authors note
Im back from the dead? Idk. The next part is planned out, but I don't know when it'll be up bc I'm at my dad's house for who knows how long and I'm not allowed to write or anything over here. Sorry 🙁. Im so sorry (I say this every time 😂) that I'm taking infinity to update, writers block (with the same excuse too lmao) is killing me.
Vote and Comment!
Xoxo