26. Final (Part 1)

After Donghyun is finished, Autumn calls Siwon to come pick her up and to also grab some rope on the way, as she had a prisoner. Soyou looks strangely serene as she waits with Autumn, her hands clasped tightly in front of her. Autumn, in Sungmin's form of course, has an arm wrapped tightly around her when Siwon pulls up.

"Wow, you snagged a pretty one Sungmin!" Siwon laughs, "There's rope in the trunk, hurry and get her in while there's nobody around."

Autumn does just that, being aggressive after Soyou nods in affirmation. After Autumn rams the trunk door closed, she climbs into the passenger seat and slams the door shut. Siwon laughs, starts the car and drives off.

"All of the bitches have been taken out except for Joonmyeon," he informs.

"That's great," Autumn replies sarcastically, "So when are we going to get Autumn?"

"As soon as we can get a message to her. Basically, we have to find Camilla's kid or his friends."

Or I'm sitting right next to you.

She smiles slightly at the thought, and he notices immediately.

"I'm excited too."

He soon pulls up to the cave, and he rushes around the back to pull Soyou out of the trunk. Soyou gasps and Autumn takes over, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze before dragging her inside just the way Sungmin would've.

"Ah good, you're back," Leeteuk says upon their arrival. He smiles upon seeing Soyou and waits until Autumn has thrown her in the prison cell before continuing.

"Sungmin."

There is something odd about Leeteuk's voice that causes the hairs on Autumn's, Sungmin's, arms to rise.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what I gave to you for Christmas the year my brother was killed?"

Autumn's blood runs cold.

Shoot, shoot, shoot...

Leeteuk appears to still be waiting for an answer while she reaches back to the time when she entered Sungmin's memory. She looks for anything close to what he was talking about and bites back a heavy sigh of relief when she finds it.

"An amulet?" she answers slowly.

"What does the amulet do?"

THIS MAN.

Before she can answer, Leeteuk's eyes travel to something else. She follows his gaze and sees a silver puddle on the floor.

Soyou.

"It seems to have evaded my memory, care to enlighten me?" she says quickly.

"It can give to you what you desire most."

"Right. And why am I needing to remember this now?"

"I need it back."

"I don't know where it is," she answers, "You can feel free to search my room though."

"But you always wear it around your neck."

Autumn doesn't let her hand fly up to her neck in shock.

"I stopped doing that weeks ago. Didn't you notice before now?"

"I did, but I never saw a reason to question why."

"Why are you questioning me now?"

"Because Lay seems in prime condition every time you and he have a session together."