idk what to call it, just read

A/N: Read the entire thing before you decide you hate me

Monsters are a real pain in the neck. A small army had banded together and was attacking Camp Half blood. 

Both sides fought hard, but suddenly the monsters were able to gain the upper hand.

Will was rushing to the side of an injured camper when he was stabbed in the back by an empousa.

Nico was too far away and didn't reach them in time. Tears streamed out of his eyes and something snapped.

With a banshee-like shriek, he plunged his sword into the ground, dark energy shooting from the blade. Skeletons crawled their way from the earth and kiled every monster in sight, sending them straight to tartarus.

"Oh, Nico!" Annabeth ran forward to comfort him. "I'm so sorry..."

"Just give it a minute," he ground out.

No sooner had he said that than Hades appeared holding a very much alive Will by the back of the neck.

"You're not allowed to make my son sad," he scolded before dropping Will unceremoniously at Nico's feet. "I found your boyfriend."

Will have Nico a sheepish grin. "Hey Neeks."

"You idiot!" Nico yelled. "Do you know how worried sick I was?! If you EVER do that again I'll... I'll..." The fight went out of him and he buried his face in Will's shirt.

Will pecked his forehead. "Love you too, Angel."

★★★★

For those of you who got this far, good job for reading the description of this book and knowing that I don't do sad endings. And for those who didn't... * cough * cowards *cough *