Husband's Orders

Will's pov

I opened the door to my apartment after a long shift at the hospital. I had been covering for a friend of mine who had had  death in the family.

"Nico?" I call out. 

There's no response. I check a few of the rooms, but my husband is nowhere to be found.

I double checked the bedroom and saw a light under the bathroom door.

"What am I going to do?" I heard him murmur. "What am I going to do?"

I push open the door. "Nico? You alright darlin'?"

He was sitting in a corner  on the tiled floor, knees to his chest, head down, and holding a piece of white plastic in his hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I put my arm around his shoulders and draw him to my chest.

"I-I don't know how it happened, but I'm...I'm..." he stammered, "pregnant."

My eyes went wide, and sure enough there was a red plus sign on the piece of plastic.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. 

"It...It's okay. I'm here for you, we'll get through this. I promise you'll be a wonderful dad. We can get Hazel or Jason to babysit when you have to work, and we're financially stable so that's no problem, and-"

Nico suddenly bursts out laughing.

"This is the point I was trying to prove this morning! You are so sleep deprived, Will. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a boy. You can't get me pregnant. Are you sure you know how the human body works?" He had a smirk on his face, and I was still a little slow on the situation.

"But the pregnancy test..."

Nico snickers. "Is a marker cap that I painted a plus sign on. Geez, you really fell for that. I wish I'd gotten it on tape."

He stands up and pulls me to my feet. "Now go to bed. You really need it."

I plop down on our bed. "And where are you going?"

He stops on the doorway. "To call the hospital. You're taking tomorrow off."

"But-"

"No buts. Sleep, husband's orders."

I pout. "I won't unless you come cuddle with me."

He rolls his eyes. "We don't even need a kid. I already married a big baby."

"And I married a drama queen. We're even. Now come here." I make grabby motions with my hands.

"This just proves my point." He does come over though, and I fall asleep in his arms.

A/N: I think we all know Will is a dork.  A gullible dork. Need I say more

Hope you had a good laugh, please vote and comment - Gracie