Atlantis

A/N: I know, I know this isn't Solangelo. But I got the idea and couldn't help myself. Besides, everyone needs a little Percabeth once in a while.

Percy had been missing for months. Annabeth, though she wouldn't admit it to herself, was slowly beginning to lose hope. So, she pushed herself harder. Her boyfriend had to be somewhere, and wherever he was, she would find him.

Chiron was making her take  break. Instead of sleeping in her cabin like he'd wanted her to, Annabeth was taking a walk on the beach.

She sat down and thought about all the times she and Percy had spent here together. 

Annabeth would always bring a book to read as she tanned.

"Come on Wise Girl!" Percy would shout from the surf. "What are you doing? The beach was made for having fun, put down the book and come out here with me."

She would teasingly roll her eyes and look back at her page. Seconds later his arms would be around her waist and he would toss her into the ocean. They'd have a water fight and splash each other until Percy would use his powers and unfairly win.

He would wrap his arms around her and laugh as she glared at him. 

"You know I love you Wise Girl." And he'd give her a sweet kiss.

"I love you too Seaweed Brain."

But Percy wasn't here, and Annabeth was alone.

The sea seemed to reflect her mood. Gray and lifeless.

A song she'd heard one of the Apollo girls singing rattled around in her mind.

Usually music wasn't her strong suit, but the lyrics rolled off her lips as if they'd been made especially for her.

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away

Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now

Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

These shallow waters, never met
What I needed
I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
Alive

Where are you now
Where are you now

Under the bright
But faded lights
You set my heart on fire
Where are you now
Where are you now

Where are you now
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

Annabeth sighed. "Please come home Percy. Please."

A/N: So there it is. It's sad-ish, I know. But I said the Solangelo one shots wouldn't be sad, and this is a Percabeth one shot. You have much to learn about loopholes, young grasshopper. Anyway, the featured song is Faded by Alan Walker. (I didn't title this one shot Faded cause I didn't want to scare anyone off. But you guys are brave, yeah? So I shouldn't worry) 

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment, and all of those wonderful things.

- Gracie