Epilogue

Epilogue

A year after.

All things are set, whatever we need comes to an end. To end everything, a happy ending they wanted for us has been called. There's a twelve month I've waited for this moment to come, sinasabi ng iba na iba talaga ang tadhana kung manghusga, hindi mo akalain na iyon pala talaga ang mangyayari sa huli.

Everyone was clueless until they knew it will come. Kahit sa sarili ko ay hindi ko akalain na mararating din namin ang puntong ito. After all the pain we've face, we can't wait to share our vows. They don't know how pain loses me into it. Everything has an end.

"Are you ready, dude?" Bruno asked.

I took a deep breathe, "you know, I've waited this time to happen."

He hugged me, "I don't care what they call this bromance but I'm happy for you, you never give up."

I pat his back, "thank you for always being there, Bruno."

"You're welcome." He said, "tara na, it wouldn't be good if the bride goes first." Tawa pa niya.

Sabay naman kaming umalis si Bruno papunta sa simbahan kung saan gaganapin ang kasal namin. Everyone was furious to know that we're going to get married, they were happy for me, kahit na ang daming nangyari sa akin. Hindi naman nila ako iniwan kaya ngayon ay masaya akong makita sila sa mahalagang pangyayari sa buhay ko.

I saw Ara at the church, she hugged me when she saw me.

"I'm happy for you, Kareem... atleast you really deserved her."

I smiled, "thank you Ara, you had the biggest part of my life."

"Congrats, Kareem..." she said, "no regrets of accepting the fact that you and I were just meant to be friends."

Mayamaya lamang ay may busina na kaming narinig sa labas.

"She's here!" galak nitong tugon sa akin. "Ready yourself, Mr. Barron."

I took a deep breathe habang tinutungo niya ang labas ng simbahan. Umayos na rin naman ako sa pwesto ko at tinabihan ako ng best man ko, si Bruno. Nang tumunog ang isang kanta ay unti unti nang pumapasok ang entourage.

'What fortune lies beyond the stars
Those dazzling heights too vast to climb
I got so high to fall so far
But I found heaven as love swept low'

Hindi ko alam ang nararamdaman ko pero kinakabahan ako. Halo halo ang nararamdaman kong emosyon. Ang mga taong naging mahalaga ko sa buhay ay nandito para masaksihan ang pagmamahal ko sa babaeng kahit kailan hindi ko sinukuan.

Pinaglaban ko pa rin hanggang sa dulo.

Until the entourage is done and waiting for the door to open, as to see my beautiful woman.

Everything became slowly when they started to open the door. My heart bursts in emotion when I see the woman I love in her white beautiful gown. She walks down the aisle, all of the people were staring at her. My eyes were only at her. I tried to stop my tears but inside of me, I got waterfall of emotions.

'My heart beating, my soul breathing
I found my life when I laid it down
Upward falling, spirit soaring
I touch the sky when my knees hit the ground'

She walks with her parents and lead until she reaches me. Everyone cried as for the moment. She came right after me, I lead her to the altar in front of the priest. Her eyes doesn't need to prove anything, I feel in it. She doesn't need to be gone.