👶

Amina Jada Jones
Born: June 8, 1992
Height: 10 in
Weight: 4lbs 3oz

At 4 am beginning of June, a baby was born. A baby girl. Daughter of Bridget and John Jones. If only this baby was able to get know the loving parents she had. If only she saw the love and pain in the eyes of her family as they said their goodbyes that same day.

Just a few hours old Amina was sent away. They were coming. They wanted to take her.
But Bridget didn't want that, she wanted to see her daughter grow up. She wanted to see her first steps, First word, First day of school, First friend, First love, and others that may come.

Amina's parents conjured up a plan to give Amina to the one they trusted the most. Bridget's sister and Amina's aunt Violet. Amina was just supposed to stay with Violet just down the street. But plans change.

Violet forgot about the man that made her life horrible. Just hours after arriving home with Amina Victor shows up shocked to see the love of his life holding a newborn baby. Not knowing how to react he lost his temper.

Violet protected Amina with all that she could until Victor finally left leaving her bloodied and bruised. Vowing to protect her Violet left the house with not even a day old Amina rushing to her sister's.

"V what happened?!" Bridget questioned after seeing her sister's beat up face.

"I can't take care of her, she's not safe with me! Please take her back!" Bridget shook her head violently

John showed up behind Bridget after hearing the racket going on.

"I can't no! I won't lose my only daughter to the system!" He said

"Then I must leave."
"No, you can't pleas-"

"Victor is very dangerous and he see's my precious niece as a threat and he won't stop until she is gone!"

"If you must, here this should help," John spoke up handing Violet a stack of cash. His wife looked at him bewildered.
"John what is wrong with you?!"

"Violet will keep us updated and save everything for us to see one day. What matters right now is that our daughter is safe." She reluctantly nodded her head in agreement.

She held her daughter one last time kissing her chubby cheeks as tears fell down her face. She took the necklace from around her neck and gave it to her sister. "Give this to her when she's old enough to wear it would you?"

Hugging one last time Mr. And Mrs. Jones watched as their baby faded farther and farther away from them.