🤐🤐

Everyone has secrets. Well not me I don't do much to have a secret. But those that do props to you.

Secrets are harmless until they are uncovered then boom the exposure hurts everyone.

Last night I saw Mason leave with a guy and it seemed suspicious. I've been going back and forth on whether I should ask him about it or let it go.

I can't help but remember the way he looked at me before he left. His face held so much regret. What did he regret?

"Ms. Jones?" I jumped looking up to see Mrs. Washington with an annoyed look on her face.

"Yes?"

"What is the answer?"

"What's the question?"

"I already said the question maybe you should have been listening. Since you don't know the answer N-"

"How do you know I don't know the answer if you didn't give me a chance to answer it?" I asked annoyed

I know I wasn't paying attention but I can't stand disrespect.

"Then answer it." I groaned at her ignorance

"Hey Tammy!" She looked back at me from the front "What was the question?"

"What did the emancipation proclamation do?"

"Ohhhh well that was like bootleg way of freeing the slaves that were in the confederate states so that they wouldn't fight in the war which would weaken the confederates."

"Why bootleg as you say?" Mrs Washington questioned

"Because you can see it and all the effects but there were many problems with it like people getting in the way." She nodded leaving me be

I went back to looking out the window. Me and Mrs. Washington have a weird relationship she thinks she hates me but she knows she loves me. I've had her as a teacher a lot.

School ended and me and Melissa were walking home. When we turned the corner from the distance you could hear yelling. It became clear enough to hear as we got closer to home.

"You come around here again I'll kill you!" Mason yelled at some guy

The guy turned and looked at me before getting in his car driving away.
Mason glanced at me before storming off into the house.

"Is he ignoring me?" I thought

Melissa told me she would talk to Mason and call me later before rushing in the house.

I decided to watch one my favorite shows while I waited.

"AND I'M THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE!" I screamed along with Barry Allen.

I love this show don't get me started on Barry and iris! I won't spoil it for anyone so I won't say what happens.

I sat on the couch with my friends donut stick, zebra cake, doritos, and pizza. You gotta have Balance. It's key to eating junk food. Oh yeah and water gotta watch my weight.

After the flash ended I figured I would watch some love and hip hop Atlanta was on right now.

I love me some Tammy Oh my gosh I can't get enough. I like everyone but Tammy the most.

After a while I got tired of being lazy and cleaned up my mess before hopping in the shower.

I just threw on a big shirt that said I'm not a morning person. Before laying in bed on my phone.

My song wrap around by June's Diary was playing and I couldn't help but Dance.

I screamed to see Mason standing at the window

I screamed to see Mason standing at the window. "What the heck is wrong with you?"

I opened the window he climes through taking a seat on my fuzzy chair. I think that may be his favorite chair. Like Sheldon off of big bang theory.

"Why didn't you use the door?"
He shrugged
"This was easier." I groaned it's literally a few steps away.

"What do you want? Weren't you just ignoring me?"

"You didn't seem bothered by it."

"Good. Now what do you want?"

"I don't think we should see each other anymore."

Wait what

I was taken back I didn't expect this honestly

"Huh?"

"I don't think-"

"No don't repeat it." I said turning my back. "We barely began! So where is this coming from? Is it because of that guy because we were doing just fine?"

I laughed "Wow."

"Is just can't do this right now we can-"

"Still be friends... you're great... it's not you it's me." I listed the lines I've heard before

He shook his head "No we can't be friends. Stay away from me and my sister. We never want to see you again." I felt like my heart dropped I felt so weak

But I won't let anyone know my weakness.
"Alright." I said

I opened the door "Goodbye." I looked him in the eye

He reached to touch me i backed away as if he carried a disease.
He left without another word.

I closed the door taking deep breaths trying to control myself. I turned my phone off and placed it on the charger before laying down and going to sleep.