👭👫

Amina's P.O.V.

No! No, not yet! Not now! Please!

BEEP BEEP BEEP
My alarm blared its loud noise at 7 am

I groaned punching my bed. "Is it really worth it?"

"Yes!" I heard my aunt yell
Fine, I'll go. I flipped outta bed onto my fuzzy carpet and headed to the bathroom. After doing my business I turned on my hype music so I could get dressed. I decided to go casual with everything since it's just school.

I don't really dress up for school I don't see a point. You go to school for education and then go home. If I could dress in pajamas then I definitely would.

"Hey, Auntie

"Hey, Auntie." I greeted her as I walked into the living room. She was standing next to the counter drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey, baby. Ready for school?"

"Nope. So can I stay home?" She shook her head and pointed to the door

"Fiiinnnneee." I stomped

I stepped outside into the beautiful fall weather and made my way to school.

******************

I don't really talk to people at school. Why? Because... well I don't really know I just don't.

As soon as I walk in I made a beeline straight to my first class swerving through the many bodies that filled the halls.

I hate to be touched not like germs but as in personal space. Every day is the same I come to school go to class and I'm always the first one in class. Except for today.

I walk into my U.S. History class to see someone talking to my teacher. I couldn't see their face because their back was facing towards me. But I knew it was a man.

My eyes traveled lower as I scanned this man's backside. Nice butt.

He was wearing an all-black suit with shiny black shoes.

I didn't realize I was in a trance until someone rushed passed me bumping into me.

As a reflex, my hand stretched out grabbing the person that bumped into me. "Excuse you?" I asked as calm as I could

I was shocked, to say the least in my hands was my new neighbor with the purple hair. I liked her outfit but that still doesn't excuse the fact that she bumped me and didn't apologize.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you it was just trying to um get um-"

"Melissa." I turned to see the guy turned around and again it was my neighbor. Oh my gosh. He's even hotter up close. I mean nevermind.

She turned to look at him
"Do we have a problem here?" She shook her head

"No, I wasn't watching where I was going." Aw, she nice. Now I regret being mean. Great now I have to apologize.

"No, I'm sorry I should've moved out of the way knowing how much space I take up." I look in the girl's eyes as I apologized.

I hadn't noticed the guy tense up when I said that.

"Well now that that's settled Amina this is Melissa and she new here and she going to need someone to show her around." My teacher Mrs. Washington said

Nooooooo I barely know my way around

"What grade are you in Melissa?"

"I'm a senior." I smiled

"Me too!" I pulled her to the side "Seriously I'm sorry about that whole situation I shouldn't have been so mean."

"It's fine I understand."

"Thanks but um we might get lost because I don't really know where I'm going but we can go now to see what classes you have if you want?" She nodded rapidly

I laughed "Okay let's go."

"Okay hold on," she ran over towards the guy who I didn't notice was staring at me and kissed his cheek and whispered something in his ear. "Okay let's go!" She hooked her arm in mine leading the way.