👭

"You're kidding right?!"

"No Oh my gosh I was literally just sitting there butt naked in front of the whole school!" I busted out laughing shaking my head

"What happened?" I questioned as we stopped finally reaching home.

"Well, my b- him right there!" She pointed at my neighbor that stepped out of his house. She walked up to him and grasped his waist "This guy saved me he literally gave me the shirt off his back and threatened to beat everyone's ass!" She explained looking up at him with so much love in her eyes.

I can't lie I felt jealous looking at them. The love she had for was real and gigantic and you could see it on her face every time she saw him. I can't believe I'm crushing on him I have to stop.

I smiled "Well hopefully that won't happen again. But I'll see you later Mel."

"What noo stay come inside please?" She looked up at him "Can she?"

"No." He shook his head his face stern

Melissa looked like she was about to throw a fit

"It's fine I'm gonna go ahead I have things I need to do anyway." I waved as I stepped inside my house blocking the sound of Melissa yelling about how rude he was being.

I want a love like that. But not right now I'm focused on being me.

It's funny how I almost hit Melissa this morning when she bumped me but now I'm friends with her. But she's cool people she funny, beautiful, smart, and kind.

We had most classes together but we don't sit together sadly in any of them.

Just as I about started my homework there was a knock.

I looked out the peephole to see Melissa so I opened the door.

"Hey what's up?"

"Will you come eat with us?"
"Umm.." I hesitated.
"It'll be fun we're going to a restaurant."

" I don't wanna impose..." "You won't be so your coming awesome be ready at 8!" She yelled running off before I could decline

"Nooo!" I groaned

I have this thing I overthink everything to the point where I stay in my comfort zone which is home in my room.

I walked into my aunt's office to see her typing on her computer.
"Heeeyyyy Auntie you know I love you-" "What do you want?"
"The new neighbors asked well more or less for me to go out to dinner with them. But if you say no I will tell them no right away."

"Sure." What! "But I have to meet them first." Great

"Whhhhyyyy I'm not a child can take care of myself." I stomped my foot at that thought.

She raised her eyebrow "Fine. But I want updates every 10 mins so I know you're okay. Do you have something to wear?"
"I can't wear this?" She gave me a 'really' look

 Do you have something to wear?" "I can't wear this?" She gave me a 'really' look