Chapter 4: Memory Struggles

Your POV

I couldn't be more nervous!

Even though both Cream and Amy were also females, the thought of undressing and stuff in front of them made me paranoid.

Cream looked really young, her adorable little creature floating next to her. Amy was in a guest room, rummaging through the outfits. She kept glancing over at me and back at the clothes.

After several minutes, she ended up pulling out a navy blue T-shirt, blue Capri's, and black flats. She also had matching (F/C) underwear.

"How's this," she asked with a smile. Cream clapped her hands together in approval. I nodded, smiling.

"Okay! Then there's a bathroom over there, and I can show you how to start the shower!"

I nodded again. Amy laid the outfit neatly on the bed and began making her way to the bathroom with Cream and I following shortly behind her.

I almost screamed when she turned some type of knob that made water sprout intensely out of the ceiling.

I slowly calmed down a bit, putting two and two together.

Ooooh. The knob activates the water that shoots from the ceiling!

"...Amy, why did the water shoot from the ceiling when you turned that knob?"

She giggled, "You really did lose your memory! Like, all of it! It's not coming from the ceiling, silly! It's coming from the showerhead!"

I tilted my head in confusion. "The shower has a head?"

Cream spoke in the most adorable, soft and high-pitched voice I've ever heard in my life, "I guess that's a technical way to put it!"

"Chao!"

I flinched. The creature has spoken.

"Okay," Amy started, "Here's a towel! The soap is over there," she pointed to a bottle at the side of the tub, "and here's a wash towel!" She handed me a (F/C) small towel and a matching big towel. "Clean yourself up, and when you're done, your clothes are on the bed!" Her and Cream began to leave the room, "I'll see you at dinner in half an hour!" With that, they left the room, closing the door behind them.

I walked over and reached my hand out to the water. As I touched it, I felt the warm liquid wash over my fingers. I flinched, drawing my hand back. After hesitating a bit, I slowly put my hand back in the water. It felt really warm, and I giggled.

I pulled my hand away and stared down at my tattered outfit.

Take your clothes off, she says.

I tried tugging at the ends of my shirt, and nothing happened.

Hurry down for dinner, she says.

I sighed. This was gonna take way longer than 30 minutes.

After fiddling with the shirt for a good 10 minutes, I finally got it off. I figured out that the shorts and shoes were easier to remove. After doing so, I struggled, but took off the underwear. Then I began stepping into the shower, shivering at the sudden contact.

I relaxed shortly after, and closed my eyes, sighing calmly. This feels great..

I figured out how to pump the soap out of the bottle and get myself cleaned up. I had trouble with turning the shower water off with the knobs, but I managed.