Chapter 13: Epilogue

Your POV

It didn't take too long for Sonic to melt into the kiss. He had one of his hands on my cheek while the other was around my lower back, pulling me closer to him.

Never would've thought that kissing a hedgehog would be so heavenly.

He pulled away after a few seconds, panting softly. I was also panting while looking at the very visible red blush that coated his muzzle.

"Well, this is new," He chuckled breathlessly. I smiled and pressed my forehead against his, "I'm so sorry, Sonic. For everything. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

He closed his eyes, "Just.. Stay with me."

I giggled at his simple request, "If that's really all you want, then that's what I'll do. Although, I was already planning on staying with you, anyway."

"By the way," He pulled away from me a bit, "Where did you learn to do.. That?"

I blushed, "Well, I've seen a bunch of people in my dimension do it, so.."

"Wait.. What?" He gave me a look of surprise. I guess I forgot to tell him.

I giggled again, "I remember everything, Sonic."

He gasped and pumped his fists in the air, "Yaaaay!! (Y/N) got her memory back!! Woo-hoo!!" I laughed. Then, he slowed down, "So, even though you remember everything, you still aren't going back?"

I shook my head, "Nope. There's nothing waiting back there for me. I had a pretty boring life, and Eggman pretty much destroyed everything I had left, so I decided to stay here! Besides, your dimension is way more adventurous!"

His smile returned, "Okay! If that's what you decided!"

"Also," I scanned his yellow form up and down, "How did you change into that?"

"Well, when I gather all 7 of the Chaos Emeralds, I have the ability to turn into my super form!" He showed me the case full of emeralds in each empty place. I gasped, "How'd you get that one from Rouge?" He just smirked, "I have my ways!"

Then, after a few more minutes, he turned back into his regular form. I hugged him again, and he hugged me back.

"Once again," I sighed, "I'm sorry for lying to you. And.. Stealing the emeralds. I've never seen you so upset in my life, and it hurt.."

He just gave me a reassuring smile, "Don't worry about it, "(Y/N)! That was in the past! What matters now is the present and the future! I'm not worried about it, so you shouldn't be, either!"

I smiled and nodded, "Okay!"

He turned around to where his back was facing me and his knees were bent. "You ready?"

I nodded again, hopping onto his back like I usually do.

"Oh, and also," He chuckled, "Were on top of Eggman's base!"

I tilted my head, then I looked down and nearly flipped my lid.

"WHAAAAT?!"

He laughed, "I'm so surprised you're just now realizing that!"

I quickly clutched my arms around his neck, probably knowing exactly what he was going to do. I stand corrected, because he jumped off of the building, free-falling. He was laughing, and I was somewhat in the middle of screaming and laughing at the same time.

It's not everyday back in my dimension where you get to jump off of a villain's base on a hedgehog's back, just falling.

You can only do that once in a lifetime, because you'd fall and probably plummet to your death.

But, not in this dimension.

In this dimension, you get to fall freely, knowing that everything's gonna be okay.

You get to ride on a hedgehog's back while he breaks sound barriers with his speed.

You get to go shopping with an amazing pink hedgehog.

You get to argue with a red echidna.

You get to help a yellow fox with fixing a jet, known as the X-Tornado.

You get to color in a book with an adorable rabbit.

You get to be free.

I like living this life, and I'm not going back.

Soon, Sonic landed on some type of trampoline, causing him to jump and land cleanly on his feet.

"Now, (Y/N), I have one question to ask you."

"Hmm?"

He looked back at me and smiled.

"Ready to go fast?"

~•The End!•~

I hope you all enjoyed this story! I really enjoyed typing it for you! If you don't like the way it ended, then I'm sorry! XD I thought it was cute, and somewhat appropriate for all readers! I'm still thinking of another book idea, but until then, I love you all! And thank you for reading! UNTIL NEXT TIME~!

--PoisonHeart2003