Chapter 11: I'm Sorry, Sonic..

Third Person's POV

About another week after the incident, you and Amy were back as friends again. Real ones, this time. She didn't say anything about you being around Sonic anymore. Except, after that night, Sonic seems to feel slightly awkward around you. Why? Because he, for some reason, was going to kiss you but you rejected it, not knowing what it was he was trying to do.

You all had decided to go to the beach again. Sonic tried to deny and not go, but everyone except you dragged him out anyway. He eventually agreed, but said that he wasn't going anywhere near the water, which they all respected that. Fortunately for him, you enjoyed playing in the sand more than the water. Not that the water was bad or anything, it's just not as interesting to you.

You've been a bit quiet since the incident, too. But it wasn't because of the same reason as Sonic's. You grew quiet because you've been in your own thoughts, trying to find the rest of your memory again. You were also still a bit pained that some certain people gave you the nickname of 'Shadow's doppelganger', which you hated. By certain people, meaning Knuckles, Amy still does it from time to time, and even Eggman. You've grown to believe that Eggman created you to look like Shadow on purpose.

If he even created you at all.

You began thinking about what Shadow said about you being a human. He mentioned it at the amusement park incident. You've been stuck in curiosity and wonder ever since.

Sonic has been noticing your absence of the world, and was starting to get a bit concerned, since every time he'd ask you about it, you'd respond with 'I'm fine, don't worry', and a smile. So, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

...

Your POV

I sighed to myself, digging my feet in the warm sand while staring at the beautiful blue sky. I was sitting with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms around my legs. I eventually got a new swimsuit, which was a plain, (F/C) (One-piece/Two-Piece) I had my red bangs covering one of my eyes a bit.

If anything, I'd say that I look more like Knucklehead than Shadow. I giggled to myself at the little comment I made in my head, digging my feet deeper in the sand and sighing to myself again, drowning back into my thoughts.

Okay.. So, I can't think of any other way to get my memory back, but through Eggman or Shadow. They're the only ones who had me held captive, and I need to know why. If I somehow get through to them, I can get them to talk, and tell me where I came from. Because it's obvious that I wasn't created. If that were the case, I wouldn't have refused Eggman's request on me working for him. There has to be something..