Chapter 7: Another Adventure!

(A/N): Sorry for my constant absence! I made a longer chapter to make up for it! Enjoy!

Sonic's POV

... What exactly did I just witness?

When I saw (Y/N) in that swimsuit, my heart stopped for a second. I still don't get why..

My thoughts were interrupted when Ella ran upstairs after (Y/N), calling her name to see if she was okay. I quickly ran to the bathroom, getting some tissue and wiping the blood from my nose.

I didn't see the clear look of jealousy on Amy's face.

...

Your POV

The next day, I was sitting in the living room, coloring in a coloring book that Ella let me borrow. Cream was, as usual, watching her TV show with Cheese. It was quite interesting watching them sing and dance from time to time.

When I was finished, I reviewed my perfectly colored work. I giggled softly to myself.

Sonic and I had completely looked passed the 'incident' that happened yesterday, so that it wasn't as awkward. For a second, I didn't know where he was, and I started to wonder.

Just as I was thinking this, Sonic sneaked into the living room, as to not disturb Cream and Cheese. He came and whispered in my ear, "(Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?"

I nodded, and he quickly grabbed my hand and sped out of the room, almost causing me to get whiplash. I tilted my head to the side, rubbing my neck. "What is it, Sonic?"

He smiled, "Tails just informed me that Eggman is terrorizing citizens and buildings downtown again. This time, at an amusement park. Are you up for it?"

As soon as he spoke that last sentence, I beamed and nodded my head, "Yeah! Of course!"

...What's an amusement park?

Sonic turned around and bent his knees a bit, "You ready?"

I plastered an excited, determined smile before getting onto his back, clasping my arms around his neck. He secured his hands under my legs.

"Uh-huh! Let's do this!"

With that, he sped out of the house.

...

A few minutes later, we arrived at the scene. There were moving items all over the place with citizens running for their lives. Not to mention the robots everywhere.

"Okay, (Y/N)," Sonic started, "Here's the plan. I'll handle Egghead and the robots while you get everyone to a safe place. I'll call you if I get in any trouble."

I gave him a worried look while getting off of his back. "Where's Tails?"

"Tails is looking around all the rides to get a signal of any Chaos Emeralds. Don't worry, he'll be fine. If you need any help, just call my name, okay?"

I nodded, understanding the plan. Then, we both parted ways. Sonic began taking out the robots with his spindash while Eggman tried multiple ways to fire missiles at him, missing every time. I ran around, calming down all of the citizens and moving them out of the amusement park. Even though Sonic was taking out the robots, some were still destroying the moving objects.