Chapter 10: My Hero

(A/N): So sorry about the late update! Apparently, my tablets screwed up and it keeps blacking out on me. I have to keep tapping it to get it to work. So, the updates might be a bit slow. I'll still try to make it everyday, though! Enjoy!

Your POV

I recognized the voice almost instantly. I recognized it as the crazy, pink hedgehog that keeps threatening me about talking to Sonic. The same pink hedgehog that I once thought was my best friend here. Clearly, I was wrong. She wasn't my friend. She was only pretending so that I wouldn't mess with Sonic, which really hurt. It hurt to know that she was faking. The entire time. After all we've been through, it was all a lie.

I scooted back to the head of my bed, closing myself in with the pillows. I saw her appear from the shadows of the room with a really large item in her hands, which caused me to freak out more.

I asked her, "What is that in your hand?! And what are you doing in my room?!"

She giggled evilly, "Oh, this?" She swung the thing in her hand a bit, twirling it in a pattern. "This is my trusty PikoPiko hammer! The item I'll be using to exterminate you!"

A hammer...I've seen Tails use one of those in his workshop. But, it wasn't that big!

I started panting harshly, getting more awake and aware by the second. She giggled again, "And I'm in here because, as I just said, I'll be exterminating your existence! Maybe finally, you'll head my words and stay away from my darling Sonic!

...SHE'S CRAZY! I need to get away from her before she kills me! Why is it that everyone is out to get me?! First Eggman, now Amy?! What did I do that was so wrong?!

(Sorry for making Amy such a yandere! XD But, to be honest, this is how I see her! So, sorry again!)

She then pounced on my bed, swinging the large hammer in my direction. I quickly dodged it and jumped out of the bed just in time. She had smashed the bed into the wooden floor, breaking it, and causing me to stumble onto the floor, scraping my ankle on the broken wood. I yelped in pain and limped away as fast as I could. Which, in all honesty, wasn't that fast. I looked back at my injured ankle, seeing a fairly large piece of wood jammed in it; blood trickling down and staining the floor.

Amy pounced off of the bed, swinging the hammer down on me again. I, once again, dodged it just in time. It shattered through the floor again, causing a bunch of noise. I quickly ripped the dreaded piece of wood out of my ankle, screaming in pain, while chucking it across the floor.