Dreaming

Volga has a favorite part of the Caves where he goes to relax and hold something. The diamond mine. The Gorons use it to dig for mines and he walked by his favorite one; Zefron. He took a diamond from his cart as he chuckled. "It's all yours kiddo." he told the boy, smiling. Kids these days.

"Hey Zefron, you go outside yes?" Volga ask.

"Course I do. Why, oh right."

"I'm curious, what's it like out there?"

"Well Volga, its-" Zefron heard his name being called by his boss. "I gotta go." He stood and left quickly, leaving Volga with his diamond treasure.

The small boy ran back to his adopted family and cried on Stephanie. "I want to know the outside world so bad." he cried. She rubbed the blonde's back as she started humming his lullaby; Ballad of the Goddess. She knew the song for so long, knowing every word of it. "Mom, I want to see the legendary sun."

"It's too dangerous for you, Volga." she whispered. "A young boy like yourself shouldn't be alone out there. There's monsters around every corner, and you'll be scared. Being here is much safer."

"But-"

"Hush. Take your afternoon nap." Stephanie ordered as he laid down. He wanted to see the sun, feel it's rays on his face. He wanted to see legendary locations he overheard the hunting group talk about. Larynu Desert was one. Eldin Volcano, Faron Woods. He didn't live far from the volcano, but far from the woodlands. He heard of the Hyrule Castle and the Valley of Seers. A island in the sky named Skyloft was highly a urban legend. He heard of Cucoos and LoftWings, dreaming to ride on a majestic crimson one. The Palasin of Twilight was not a good place to be. A boy named Zant lived there he heard. One with a dream of power.

Volga laid awake until he heard Stephanie leave, making his chance to run out of his home. He saw some of the Lizalfos children playing as he ran to where some rays of sun shined through the stones that were in place to keep predators or human hunters out. "The, light..." He looked around for a place to get out and see the majestic world. He saw a Dinolfos looked down on him, tapping its foot as it dragged him back to his home. "Let me go Dino head!"

It threw him down and stepped on his leg, hearing him cry as his mother came over to him. "He's mine." she said then brought him inside after the Dinolfos let him free. "I can't believe you!"

"Mom I-"

"Stop. Just, stop." Stephanie felt hurt as he felt guilty.

Guilt was all over his mind.

Now what?