Faron Woods

The sun beamed down on the young male as he walked. He had nowhere to go after escaping the Eldin Caves as they were near the Eldin Volcano but near Faron Woods too. He trudge through the grass as the sun made him awfully hot. He couldn't last like this until he saw water. He stripped down and jumped in, seeing a girl watching him. "Hey!" he yelled to her as she hid. She had blue hair in a side pony with beautiful purple eyes. She was shy.

He swam over to the edge and clung to a rock. "I'm not gonna hurt you." he whispered as she peered around what she was hiding behind.

"Promise?"

He nodded and climbed out, his whole body exposed. "I'm Volga."

She blushed deeply and turned her head. "I'm-"

They heard a scream as a Kikwi came running pass them in terror. "Help me kikwi!" It cried as the two saw it run to the Kokiri Village. A Bokoblin was chasing it as Volga ran for his clothes and his weapon.

"Hey red face!" The blonde yelled as the monster turned to look at him. "Focus on me than that thing!" he said and charged at it. The girl was gonna help but didn't know where to start, defenseless. Volga was attacking the Bokoblin until a sword spirit appeared in front of him.

"Pitiful minion." The demon said as it looked down at the young blonde dragon. "What the-" aspects of a sky male? And a dragon? The sword thought as Volga snarled. "Who might you be, small child?"

"I'm Volga of Eldin!" he answered with a little pride. He was shaking on the inside. The guy wasn't so flamboyant, wearing dark grey and black pants with grey shoes and a red cape. The white hair covered half its face, when viewable a black diamond was on the cheek. This kid encountered the demon lord Ghirahim.

"Eldin you say?" The demon laughed at him. "You look nothing of a lizard head!" The sword couldn't be that old, had to be in his teens. "Run back to the sky little one."

"The sky?" He looked up and saw nothing but clouds. "But I am from Eldin Caves, uhh, dude?"

The girl was shaking as she was hidden when Ghirahim grabbed Volga's hair. "Dude?! My name is Ghirahim, Ghirahim I tell you! Disrespect little boy!"

"I'm nine!"

"And I'm fifteen!" he retorted.

"And I'm Lana!" The girl ran out with a wood staff and started hitting Ghirahim repeatedly. "SAAWWDII!" she yelled as she was beating the hell out of him. The demon retreated to a tree branch, making the two kids jump.

"I have no time for child's play, I'm late. Ta ta!" The teen disappeared in a disperse of diamonds, taking the Bokoblin with him.

Volga was shaking as Lana held him close. "Let's get you to my village." she whispered and he nodded. "Maybe you can rest up."

"What's in the sky?" he ask as Lana had no answer. They were kids that didn't know answers to questions at the moment. She started helping him to her village as he leaned on her, both making it as the Great Deku Tree was in view.

"My parents can help you." she said as she kept guiding him, Kikwis watching with curiosity and other villagers. Volga was the outcast here, blonde hair, light green eyes, and his black linings. He didn't know what was gonna happen one bit.

Lana's dad came out of a hut and watched his daughter keep lugging the kid. "Lana who is that?!"

"Daddy, he's my new friend. Volga." she introduced as Volga respectfully bowed. "He needs some medical attention."

"He looks health-"

"AAAAHHH!" Volga felt a knee to the crotch as all air left him and he fell to the ground, holding his injured male in pain. His pupils were inside his skull as he looked like crying. Lana's dad sighed and took him inside the hut.

"Lana you should never do that." he scolded as he laid Volga on a bed. The Hylian never felt anything this comfortable before. He could get used to this. "Never. Unless you're in danger, you should."

"Yes but daddy, you wouldn't taken him if you didn't think he was injured." Lana retorted as her father had her shield the purple eyes from Volga. "Besides, he was injured I swear!"

"He is now." he pointed out as he grabbed something green. Volga felt a chill go up his spine as he bit his lip. Odd feeling to his privates was a no go.

"Stop that! That's cold!" he yelled as Lana watched him wrath and bite her father.

"Stop moving or it'll be colder!" Her father yelled as Volga did as told, snarling as he kept working on the injuries. "There, you can rest now. No movement for a hour." He walked out. Lana stayed with Volga.

"Sorry-"

"Sorry?!" Volga snarled. "You hurt my privates!"

"My dad wouldn't of shielded you from my village!" Lana yelled and got up, walking out. "Maybe I'll come see you when you're not being a complainer!" She slammed the door and Volga laid in silence.

Wow, she was feisty.