R(Rest)&T(Talk)

Volga was still in the village until Twilight. The blue hair female came back with a basket of fruit for him. "Here, I don't know what you eat." Lana said as she shoved the basket at the dragon male.

"Thanks." he said to her as he took a apple, nibbling it slowly. "I'm sorry about earlier, it's just I-"

"You never met a human before, haven't you?" she guessed. Wow, she can see right through him.

"Yep, how did you...."

"I'm gonna be a sorceress one day. I'm a apprentice." she said as she puffed her chest out. Okay, she was cute. Volga blushed softly as he chuckled.

"I'm gonna be a guardian!" he announced pridefully. "My mom said I would," He looked at her face. Confusion in those purple eyes. Goddess he loves that color on her for some reason.

"Your mom?" She blinked away the confused stare. "Are you, positive your from Eldin Caves?"

"Yes." He sat up and finished the apple, throwing the core back into the basket. "I came from Eldin, the searing heat is what I'm use to."

"Wordy thing aren't ya?" she teased him. "So, you're not a lizard face?"

"Not a bit. My parents are Dinoflos. And my granny was.... before she died..." he sighed as a tear ran down his face.

"When did she die?"

"When I left. And, ironically it was today," he admitted. "My parents must be worried and sent a search party out-"

"What?!" She jumped up and ran out the door, Volga even though he is weak he followed quickly. "Dad! Mom!"

"Lana stop." He grasped her hand. "What's the matter?"

"Lizalfos are our enemy. They take our kills." she hissed as she kept running.

"Lana please, they are nice. Certain ones are. Don't be like this please." He dragged her back to her home. "Let's keep talking."

The blue hair mage took a breath. "Fine." She sat on the bed with him. "The teenager you saw today was Ghirahim. He is a rogue thing, only fifteen. He lives wherever and has no home." she told him. "He attacks at will."

"He sounds funny." he chuckled. "And he's funny looking." But something concerned his small brain. "The sky... the only thing up there is SkyLoft. But it's a urban tale."

Something clicked in Lana's brain. "What if you're the legend boy?! That fell from the sky!"

"Can't be. I grew up in a cave, not in a sky. But it's just a tale..." he said. "It's just a urban story passed down from elders to the parents then the young."

"Oh, yeah..." She rubbed her arm as she sighed. "That could be true. Besides, it's just a stupid tale. Nobody takes it seriously."

He nodded. "Yep." He felt awkward. What could they talk about now?

"So, that Ghirahim guy." Volga started off. "Why did he come after us?"

"Certain times he patrols this area for some reason. We don't know yet and we may catch him one day to interrogate." Lana explained. Dead end. Volga had nothing else to say.

"How can you befriend the lizard faces?" Broke the air of quiet for the past few seconds.

"I lived with them and grew up with them. I'm used to their attitudes and styles." he answered. Another dead end. Great, two kids can't have a simple conversation at all. Lovely. Peachy.

Lana hears her dad returning and hugged him. "Volga, I think it's time for you to sleep." she suggested. "Lana, has he napped at all?"

"No, we were talking." His daughter answered and she smiled. Volga was a little tired but not so tired that he couldn't stay awake. "But some sleep will do us."

"Then run off to bed and change into your gown. Volga can stay in his tunic." The father started to head to his bedroom. The curtains were shut and doors were locked for the night. Safety was vital in this village due to Ghirahim and Lizalfos or Dinalfos patrolling.

Now, the patrols will get larger for Volga. Only, certain ones.