Lake Floria

Volga was reading the scroll as he walked, his hair neatly trimmed for once. His eyes gazed across the ancient writing as he was able to understand some of it. He stopped at a lake and put his stuff down, taking his boots off. The Dragon needed to rest as this was his journey now. He was deeper into Faron Woods as Lana was still on his mind. "I'll find you and my parents... I promise." he whispered as he read the scroll again.

The Dragon sighed in anger. He was mad at himself for the destruction of the village and the girl disappearing. Weird thing was that Ghirahim took off quickly. He looked much older than Volga than being a teenager. Now, thirteen, the dragon shook his head as he imagined what the demon looked like now.

"Stop thinking of the past little one. The past is holding you back from your goals." A voice in his head said. "Forget about the girl and focus on finding your true home."

"W-who are you?!" The teen looked around as his eyes were showing confusion and fear. "Where are you?!"

"I'm in your head young boy. Only a fresh child after my death almost thousands of years back. Have you heard the tale of Volvagia?" That name was mentioned by Ghirahim in his flee.

"No." Volga answered. "I never heard of Volvagia but this guy said your name and ran off."

"I'm Volvagia, the lava subterranean serpent. You are my reincarnation as I saved your life from death. You're welcome. But anyway, there is a dragon that resides here in these woods. Faron is her name as she is in the lake you're sitting at. Learn to swim and dive in to search for her."

Swim? Volga didn't know what that was. "Swimming?"

"Flapping your arms and legs around like a scared Goron."

"....okay?" He took his tunic off and left his bottoms on. Volga slid into the water as it was piercing cold to his skin. "Too cold!" he screamed as he saw something emerge from below.

"Who are you?" The being gasped. "A human!" It started swimming around frantically, scared.

"I'm no human." The blonde answered. "I'm not a human..." he muttered.

"Say you're a dragon and you wish to see Faron for help."

"I'm a dragon named Volga and I wish to seek Faron for advice!" Volga paraphrased what Volvagia told him as the ancient serpent groaned in his head.

"Faron you say?" The being heard the dragon part and looked surprise. "You may see her, if you can swim."

He shook his head. "I can't...."

"Then today is your lucky day. I'll guide you." The being said. "We are Parellas and I'm JellyD."

"Nice to meet you JellyD." He saw the Parella come over to him and made the teen grasp hold of JellyD. They dived under the water as instant panic surged through Volga. He couldn't breathe, not even holding his breath. His eyes weren't shut as they burned and he wanted to gasp for air. If he done that, water would surge into his lungs and instantly drown him.

JellyD noticed and went fast, the blonde swaying up and down as they moved. The Parella went up to the surface once in awhile. "Volga breathe in air and hold it." JellyD said as the blonde coughed hard. He was holding on as he took in a deep breath before they went back under. JellyD suggested for him to keep his eyes close as he was still new to water.

~~~~~~

Volga laid, half dead in front of the Deity. JellyD was on standby to take him back under and to his things. Faron looked down at the puny boy as she waited for him to speak. "Little human you're wasting my time."

"Volga you need to speak to her before she drowns you. She won't hesitate as she is very feisty."

"I, I am Volga..." the blonde coughed out as he forced himself to stand. "...of Eldin Caves as I seek guidance to the land in the sky."

"Eldin you say?" She closed her eyes. "My older brother sent you?"

"No Lady Faron. I never known there was a dragon named Eldin." He placed his hand over his chest. "I'm a dragon myself!"

"Prove it."

Volga couldn't. He was told he was a dragon and now, to prove he is of dragon blood. He swallowed hard. Volvagia better give him advice soon on how to shape shift into a beast with wings and talons.

"I'm waiting little boy." Faron was getting impatient as JellyD was praying for him.

Volvagia couldn't help him, he knew how the boy could help himself. Anger surged through Volga as his pale green eyes were changing into a dragon's. Wings appeared, red with a orange spot on his left wing as scales appeared over his peach skin. His ears changed as horns grew, hands changing into talons. Red scales lined his whole arm as Volga screamed, turning into a dragon. He felt wings around him as he was burrowed in them after changing. He was exhausted.

"I see you are of dragon blood." Faron chided as Volga changed back into a human from pure exhaustion. His pants were ripped when he morphed as he laid on his stomach. "I will guide you in your aid. I sense another presence among you."

"Vol-Volvagia..." he grunted. "The lava subterranean serpent..."

"Eldin's little egg. Every five hundred years, Eldin creates a new serpent dragon as Volvagia was the one created. He leaves the eggs in a nest while he keeps them all warm but a Goron stole the egg, taking it away. We don't know where the dragonet went. Eldin created a new one which was not hard." she explained. "Volvagia is apart of you. Your name is driven from his with changes in the lettering."

The blonde teen was barely listening to her as he was too tired. "Who's Eldin?"

"The overseer of the Volcano Summit and apparently the Caves. You hail of his blood little one. If Volvagia hails of it, you as well. I suggest traveling to Eldin for more guidance. I'll grant you with a scale to help you with water. This won't make you swim but will not make you drown fast." She made the Water Dragon's Scale appear and casted it down on him. "You may recuperate your lost strength from the water then return through it. Eldin is not far from here as you will backtrack. You will might past through Lanyru as my older brother oversees that section. May the goddess be with you, Volvagia."

"Volga..." he corrected her tiredly, falling asleep.

Visiting Eldin Volcano again won't be so bad, he lives in the Caves so he won't be burnt on impact. But the heat he hasn't felt in four years will singe him. The one thing he is after will appear once he awakens.

A clue to SkyLoft.