TimeSkip: GoodBye Dingo

Volga ran through Faron Woods, scratches all over his face. It's been about four years now since he left home and he hasn't return since. His hair seemed longer and he was much taller. He missed Lana everyday and decided to return to her village to see if she was still there. "Lana!" he yelled, searching once he got there. Lana was gone. "Lana? Where are you?!" He kept searching for her, only seeing the village abandoned. This was the closest to Eldin Caves. He was near home.

"What if they killed her?" He paced around on the wooden bridge, looking up at the Deku Tree. "Where's Lana...?" Then he looked down. He held his new spear in his hands with a bag over his shoulder. The teen was heartbroken as he stopped searching and crumpled to his knees. He felt a claw on his shoulder. Not a hand, a claw.

"Volga..." A snarl was in his ears. The teen knew that voice.

"Dingo." Volga snarled back and turned quickly, looking at his brother. He twirled the spear in one hand as the Lizalfos laughed at him.

"You were always the weakling," He walked around him. "Always had been. Still can't believe you were one of us."

"I hate you!" The teenager yelled and snarled lowly. "I always had. Burn in hell!" He charged at Dingo, throwing his bag down and using two hands on the weapon.

The Lizalfos used his armor and deflected the blow, attacking him. Volga was burnt on his cheek as he dodged each swipe, clearly faster than the monster. He rolled under his legs and jabbed his spear into Dingo's back. Blood splattered his face as he hears the Lizalfos gasp in pain.

"You, little-"

"I don't care anymore about your comments. You're literally dead to me!" Volga took the spear out and swung it at his ex brother's neck. He shut his eyes tightly and heard a thud that twisted his stomach. He just murdered him. He fell against the bridge as he held his head in his hands. Murder? Volga was never like that! He had to kill wildlife to survive but, killing a family member?!

"Oh, oh my god..." He breathed, trying to calm himself. He wiped the blood off his face with the tunic, not calm. He could of swore he saw a female Lizalfos. Wait, Stephanie!

"Dingo! Dingo come here this instant!" She was yelling as Volga ran over to her instead. He spiked from being 4'3 to 5'4 and still growing. "...Volga?"

"Mother," he greeted in his cracking voice. "It's, been too long."

"It sure has. You've grown." She brushed his hair back and saw the length of it. "You're going to cut that off."

"Mother, Dingo..." He felt a claw rake his cheek.

"You got burnt..."

"I, I killed him!" he blurted, almost crying. "I killed my own brother over hatred!"

"Volga... sweetie stop crying." She was trying to be peaceful.

"I'm not crying!" he snapped. "I'm not!"

"Please stop." She kissed his forehead and held him close. "Yes you're crying. Dingo is really gone?"

He cried into her shoulder. "I killed him mother! He's gone! I sliced his head off, I think." He swallowed hard and choked up.

"Shhhh, no need to cry over it. He was bound to die one day." she whispered and wiped away the tears. "I left something here for you. My suspects would of been you running away and finding a village first to call home."

He nodded as he stood up and she did as well. They started walking together. "Mother... how is everyone?"

"We still have search parties for you, Volga."

"That's not right." Something hit him. "Don't tell anyone you saw me. Please. I'm not ready to return yet. I have a feeling about something for quite sometime..."

She walked into a small hut and grabbed what she left. "Here." Stephanie placed the articles into his arms. "Open it."

He sat down and started opening the article. What he saw, shocked him. He took out a new tunic suited with armor shoulders and a scroll. "A scroll?"

"For the legendary SkyLoft. Volga, you know you are not one of us." she said. "We think that, you should search for your birth parents. I have a feeling about SkyLoft as you're always fascinated by the tales told. I want you to go up there and look for your parents. Please do it," she whispered. "Don't call me mother anymore, Stephanie."

He held the scroll and the new clothing in his hands. "This, this is destiny?"

"Yes Volga. You must go." She took out a small satchel from under the bed. "I found this lying around when we were given the okay to come raid this village. We think that half the people survived..."

"Lana..." he said absentminded. "She would make it, I hope."

"Lana? Volga, you have a girlfriend?" she teased.

"No I don't!" His face turned red as he cleared his throat. "What else did you give me?"

"New boots since yours seem a bit too small. Tan pants if you're going to be in Eldin Volcano or Lanyru Desert. A small canteen for water and small food for you to have." She held his hands. "Good luck. Find SkyLoft and your origins."

"I will!" He put the satchel on and ran to get his stuff. He emptied the bag out and took what he needed. Rupees of course because of the shine, food he didn't have but will roast, a small glass bottle of the green liquid he requires, and his spear. He waved goodbye to Stephanie and ran off back into the wild. His eyes held determination, no regret.

The past is the past. He will never look back. Now, here is his true adventure.