Lanayru Desert

Volga was flying overhead the desert, gazing down at it as he landed, feeling the heat on him. The heat wasn't as bad as Eldin Volcano's but was mild. He walked around as he felt his legs being sucked down into sand. "What the-?!" The young hybrid screamed, running to somewhere that wouldn't suck him down. He screamed in fear as he saw a giant bug in front of him, taking the spear out. Volga tried stabbing it until it rolled onto him, sending him into the quicksand as he ran back out.

"I need to hide..." He ran up a small hill and breathed hard, holding his knees. He pulled the top off and his shirt, placing the shirt into his bag as he laid down. Volga wiped blood off his forehead as he breathed more. He looked at his growing muscles and smiled, feeling like he was getting stronger. The blonde stood back to his feet and picked his stuff up, leaving the top off as it fell over his brown belt and covering some of his pants. He ran down the hill and pass the beast, running fast as he spun the spear in his right hand.

Volga ran to a new section, coughing hard. He was dehydrated as he walked, stretching a little. He sighed and sat down, hard to breathe in the desert air. "I went a few nights with no sleep..." he muttered, stretching more. The Dragon was close to summoning his wings and to fly and search for Lanayru. "That's it." His wings appeared as he flew into the air, searching. "Lanayru! Show yourself please! Eldin and Faron sent me here!" he screamed. "Please! I can't breathe in the desert much!"

He fell to the ground and sprawled, the heat getting to him. He started seeing hallucinations, one that is a girl who is shorter than him with blue hair in a side ponytail and purple eyes. "L-Lana..." he whispered. "Lana, it's really you..?" He extended his hand out to her and saw the image take it, smiling at him. "You're my age now..."

The image nodded and disappeared. He closed his eyes. "If I die out here, I have no regrets..."

------

A scroll laid next to Volga as water was dumped on his head, sending him awake. No one was there as he grabbed the scroll, opening it. He read it over and took the other two out, pushing them together. Now he needed was a instrument to play it on. "Okay... I can try to sing this." he muttered. "I can, cmon Volga. You're a prince for Goddesses sake, just sing!" he snarled and took a breath, singing the scrolls. He saw a bird statue across from him glow as he picked the scrolls up and kept singing, running as he was lifted into the air.

Volga saw birds flying around and the clear blue skies. He saw a red Loftwing come from underneath him and him grasping the feathers. "This is SkyLoft! I'm finally here!" he screamed. "Yea!"