Bleach: The New Soul Reapers

~Xemnas' POV~

It all started on one strange winter day. You're probably wondering, "Who's this talking to you?" Well I guess you need an introduction. My name is Xemnas Tojo, age 14, freshman at Karakura Highschool, 9th grade. I've heard stories about some of the students at this school. Like a... Kurosaki Ichigo for example. I heard he became some sort of... "Soul Reaper," or something like that. How's that possible? How should I know? Maybe the rumors are true... Or some idiot is just spreading lies again. Well enough of that, my days just beginning. Today's my second week here at Karakura highschool. I'm surprised I've made it this long. At least the days over , which is a relief to me. Time to go home... Well, to my best friend, Dilan, see we're both orphans. Dilans Dad died and then his Mom abandoned him. He's had a pretty rough life. However, I was there for him. Just like he was for me, when I really needed someone. Never mind no time to get all emotional. He's waiting, so I'll go catch up with him. So I decided to take a shortcut to our house. It wasn't that far but it is a hassle to get there. So I ran through the alleyway and around the corner. "Almost there! I just got to run just a little bit farther-!" I was suddenly stopped when I reached my destination. And found that there was a giant gaping hole in the middle of the wall of our house. "D-Dilan!" My immediate thought was to see if Dilan wasn't hurt. So I rushed inside and saw Dilan collapsed on the floor. He was bleeding from his head but not that much. I knelt beside him and tried waking him. "Dilan... Dilan! Wake up Dilan!" I kept shouting his name but he wouldn't respond. He kept mumbling my name for some reason.

~ Dilans POV ~

I couldn't feel my left shoulder. I think it was broken. Also, I had strange marks on my arms. They looked somewhat like, hand marks? What was the meaning of that? I couldn't think of anything else but if Xemnas was alright. I had enough strength to turn to him and give a reassuring smile. "D-don't just stand there... I-idiot... G-get... H-help..." I told him as I looked directly into his eyes. He was... crying... he's never cried since... that day.

~ Xemnas' POV ~

Once I had heard his voice I wiped away my tears. For me tears were signs of weakness. So what I had to do was carry Dilan and take him to the only place that I think could help him. Ichigo's family hospital. I wanted to try not to interact with Ichigo in any way, but, for Dilans sake, I had no choice. It took me a while to carry Dilan on my back all the way to Ichigo's. I looked up to the sky to see them forming dark stormy clouds. "Great... rain..." I mumbled to myself angrily. I tried to ignore it and I started running. Once I finally got to Ichigo's families hospital, his two sister Karin and Yuzu, opened up the door. I was almost out of breath, but they could see why I came here. They took Dilan off of my back and they brought him to a different room. I could feel myself getting dizzy, and then, I fell over backwards. It was like the room was spinning. I was about to pass out when I saw someone with orange hair stand over me. It couldn't be... "K-Kurosaki... Ichigo...?" I said hardly even able to think. He gave me a polite smile and helped me up. I looked at him and observed him. He then told me to come with him upstairs. I didn't know what I was in for now.

~ Ichigo's POV ~

I took the kid upstairs to my room and looked around to make sure no one was around. Then I closed the door and turned to him. "Hey kid, what's your name?" I asked him.

~ Xemnas' POV ~

I looked at him as he gave me his usual serious look. "I'm Xemnas Tojo. Were in the same school, I just... Tend to ignore everyone." I responded as he went to his closet and opened it. He thought I couldn't see anyone in there, but I could. It was... Rukia Kuchiki. She was in her soul reaper form, and she looked around the room and at me, she thought I couldn't see her. "W-what's Rukia doing here?!" I shouted. They both gave me a surprised look as if I was crazy. "What!? You can see me?!" Rukia said surprisingly. "Of course I can see you! Why are you here is my question!" I shouted as she stood in front of me. "Ichigo tell him." Rukia said to Ichigo. He nodded slowly and went into his Soul Reaper form. When he did that it surprised me and I fell back. "Xemnas what happened to your friend, was no accident. He was attacked." Ichigo told me in a stern voice. My eyes widened by what he told me. "A-attacked!? Attacked by what!!?" I said sounding worried. "Your friend was attacked... By a Hollow...!" Ichigo said. By that response I fell to my knee's. "No way... there's no way that's possible... I-It can't be..." I mumbled to myself. "It is true, and the Hollow nearly killed him. Be grateful that we got there in time to save him." Rukia said sounding as cold as usual. "I... I wanna protect Dilan... I just wanna protect him!" I shouted. "So you wanna protect him... I know how you feel." Ichigo told me. Then I heard a strange noise. Something like a roar. "Ichigo, its a Hollow, and it's close by." Rukia said to Ichigo. "D-Dilan!" I started running out of the room. Then Rukia chanted some incantation. Then I felt myself fall and it was like I was being restrained. "W-what the...?! Hey let me go! I gotta save Dilan." I shouted before I was interrupted by a loud crash. It came from Dilans room. "Let me go Rukia! I gotta save Dilan!" I said. "No, your just a mere human, how can you possibly defeat a Hollow?" She told me. Then I realized... "You're right... I don't stand a chance... But..." I felt myself able to stand again. "I will... protect... Dilan!" I felt my arms break the invisible restraints that bound me. That surprised Rukia and gave Ichigo a smile on his face. "Ichigo... he's... just like you..." Rukia said looking to Ichigo. "Yeah, he is, Rukia." Ichigo said. "Let's see how this plays out." He said to Rukia so I couldn't hear. "Now... I'm going to save Dilan on my own! Don't try to stop me!" I said as I ran out of the house, and saw it. The Hollow... slowly crushing Dilan...