Chapter 7: Broken Friendship

~ Naminés POV ~

    Xemnas told me some interesting news. Apparently he's become partners with a Quincy, and not just any, one of our new friends! "Xemnas, I'm glad you were able to find a new friend, and partner. Promise me one thing, take care of yourself, Braig, and Dilan. Just whatever you do, please do not come after me. Goodbye, Naminé."

        After finishing up the letter, I left it on Xemnas' bed and walked out. Luckily that Xemnas and Dilan are asleep. I took one last look at them and continued walking outward away from them. "Goodbye..." I mumbled as I felt a small tear stroll down my face.

    While walking away I felt a strong gust of wind blow from behind me. Also, I sensed a large rise in spiritual pressure appear as well. I slowly turned as I saw a Soul Reaper, wearing the captains uniform. "So, you've finally come to get me? It took you much longer than I expected, Brother, Squad 6 Captain: Tenshie Gasai..."

       "I would have come here much sooner if it weren't for your gigai. It is surprisingly strong for some reason." He said in a calm voice as he stared at me. "Yeah, its a surprise to me also..." I mumbled as I continued to stare at him as I thought of a moment to run. I quickly turned around and ran as I bumped into something and fell back. When I looked up, I saw my brothers lieutenant, "Squad 6 Lieutenant: Kiba Xalon."

        "Ah, so you remember me Naminé! Well that's good, I thought you forgot about your old pal...!" His voice started getting angrier as he gritted his teeth. "Tell me, did you really think you would just run and hide?!!" He suddenly screamed as he pulled out his zanpakutō and slashed at me.

          It was like being stung by a large amount of electricity. Not to mention that the slash mark started burning as well. "That's for leaving us for no good reason!" Kiba's temper got worse by the second. He was always known for that. That's why he's one of the most feared lieutenants in the Soul Society.

    Its true, I did that leave the society, and I did it for no reason. Brother... Lieutenant Kiba... Please... Forgive me...

       Then suddenly, Kiba was standing right above me. "You've got no where to run Naminé, either you come with us, or you try and run, it'll just make things better for me!" He then started cracking up. He has a sick sense of humor. Then I sensed something, it was someone else's spiritual pressure rising. Could it be...? I looked up to see the figure preparing to attack head on. "Xemnas...?!"