Chapter 13: Parting Ways

~ Xemnas' POV ~

   Not long after getting back my Soul Reaper powers and learning my weapons name, Kisuke walked up to me. "Not bad at all Xemnas, but, the real question is... What are you going to do now?" He asked me. That is a good question. What will I do?

     Even though I already know what I have to do. "I'm going to go to the Soul Society and bring back Naminé, and defeat Tenshie!" I exclaimed. "Ooh, all of that? And how exactly are ya gonna get there?" He asked sarcastically. I grunted and looked shocked for a moment. "I-I'll think of something!"

    "Alright then Xemnas, I'll see what else I can do for ya." Kisuke told me. I smiled and nodded my head. "And for your guide, I'm giving you two of them." He says sticking out two fingers. "One: Is our good friend here Leon." He said. Leon smirked so I just stuck my tongue out at him. "And our second one, is the child of a close friend of mine."

      Close friend of his? What does he mean? Does he know someone that can help us?

     He clapped his hands together as a small cat jumped onto my back. "Hey!" I shouted trying to get it off me. Once I was finally able to shake it off, I looked at it as its tail swayed slightly. "Um... Kisuke... what's this cat going to help us with?" I asked.

     "Excuse me?! But who are you calling a cat?!" The 'cat' said as he quickly turned to it. "Y-you just talked...!?" "Of course I can, how else are you going to get to the Soul Society?" She said, me assuming it was female by the voice. I looking away so I could process what just happened.

   "Okay Xemnas, I can tell you're in shock, but, I need you to forget about that and listen to me. I want you to prepare yourself before you depart to the Soul Society." Kisuke said as he pulled be up to my feet. "You depart for Soul Society in a week, okay?" He told me. "Alright then, I'll go get ready." I said as I began running out of the training ground.

    There was only one thing that I needed to do. It pains me to actually have to do this, but, I have to say goodbye. So I went back home, to say my goodbyes.

    "Dilan! Dilan are you here?" I said as I looked around for him. He wasn't inside, which was strange. So I ran outside to see if he was there. Luckily he was. "Hm? Xemnas, you're back!" He said running over to me happily. "Actually Dilan... That's why I'm here. I have to go somewhere, and I'm not sure when I'll be back... So I wanted to say... Goodbye..."

             ~ Dilan's POV ~

"Goodbye?" "Xemnas... You're leaving?" I said as I looked down. "Don't worry Dilan! I'll be back soon I promise you." He said giving me a smile. I smiled back as he patted my back and ran off. I waved to him as I closed my eyes and thought to myself. "Goodbye... Xemnas..." That was the final thing I said. Then suddenly, I felt dizzy... And I fell back... Unconscious...