Chapter 9: In The End

~ Xemnas' POV ~

     Kiba's claws dragged across the blade and left me standing in amazement, and fear. His blade hand transformed into something totally different than before. Instead of the normal blade I just saw, it turned into a gauntlet-like weapon which covered his hand and seemed to make his claws sharper than before.

      He suddenly rushed at me at a much faster speed that before. I was quick enough to block the attack, but he then started laughing again. "Check again!" He shouted as each of the claws shot at different parts of my body.

    Five different shots for each of his fingers. Blood spilled out of my shoulder, leg, foot, chest, and knee. He jumped back and stuck his hand out as I felt much more pain than before. As each of the claws he shot retracted out of my body and returned to his fingertips.

     I slowly fell forward as my body continued to bleed. Braig then ran up to Kiba to try and fire at him, but Kiba just rush up and directly impaled his gut. He then fell down as his arrowgun's disappeared. Kiba then smirked as he pulled his bloodied hand out of Braig. Naminé watched in horror as Kiba spread his fingers apart and shoot the blood off.

     "Naminé, now it is time to return home." The other Soul Reaper said. o couldn't do anything, my body wouldn't move. All I could do was lay there and watch. I then tightly gripped my blade as I slowly got up. Then all three of them turned to me as they watched as they all felt a surge of spiritual pressure.

      "What is happening?" The Soul Reaper in the white coat thought to himself. "Why did his spiritual pressure suddenly rise tremendously?" Kiba smirked as I got up and rushed towards him. He then rushed towards me as well as I raised my blades and practically blew him away with one swing. He made his claw grip the ground in order to keep him from flying away. Slowly he rose up as his shoulder and forehead bled.

     "Come on! I thought you were suppose to be strong! I can beat you with this power right here and now!" I shouted as Naminé gasped when she saw me run to Kiba and attack him.

       Right when I was about to impale him with both my blades. I heard a clanking noise fall to the ground, two different things had fallen. My eyes widened as I looked to my left, and then my right, then I turned behind me to find that the other Soul Reaper held, both of my blades in his hand.

        "N-no way..." I mumbled. "Y-you broke my zanpakt-!" I suddenly felt a jolt of pain surge through me. Two different times, I had been impaled. I then fell backwards as I started bleeding out. "Your so-called "Soul Reaper" powers are now gone. I have struck you down. Now you can lay there a die in peace." He says as he starts walking away. "Let's go..."

      Before he could take another step, I quickly, but painfully, got up and grabbed him by the coat he wore. "W-wait...! I'm not-!" I was cut off and fell as I was punched in the face, by Naminé. "Don't you dare touch Tenshie again...!" Her voice was shaky from the tears she had formed in her eyes. "Just stop! You're going to end up dying anyway! Just please... Stop..." She says as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

     Kiba quickly got up as he rushed to them both. "Kiba, open the gate to the Soul Society." Tenshie said. Kiba nodded and stuck his hand which still held his "released zanpakutō" on it. As he did, I sliding door gate appeared and a bright flash of light appeared through it. Kiba and Naminé walking though it as Tenshie turned to me. "If you survive, which I highly doubt, remember this: In the end, dreams, hopes, and ambitious will always die, just like you will." He said as he walked into the gate, and the doors behind him closed.

     Before I was able to say I blacked out, but before that, I saw a shadowy figure appear in front of me. I couldn't think of anything, but the only thought that came to my mind was... "D-Dilan...?" Then I passed out. The figure shook its head and lifted me up, and carried me away.