Chapter 5: Reaper vs. Quincy

~ Xemnas' POV ~

   Not long after encountering this strange guy named 'Braig' claiming to be something called a 'Quincy'? Its just been confusing, but, I do need answers, and I need them now. So, I went to the one person I thought would know more about Quincy's than anyone else. The Quincy himself, Braig Ishida. As the hours rolled on by, the school day finally ended. Then soon enough, I followed Braig in order to get the answers I needed. While I was following him he turned to me and I quickly hid. "Come on Xemnas, I know you're there, come out now." He said in a sort of, relaxed voice. I then sighed and walked out to face him. He smirked and chuckled lightly when he saw me. "So, why are you following me Xemnas?" I gave him a stern face and walked to him. "Tell me," I said grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards me. "What the hell are you, and why are you killing off Hollows?!" I said angrily. He pushed his hair back to the side and just ignored me. "Now why would I answer to a low-life Soul Reaper who doesn't know how to control his emotions?" Braig said as he just remained standing there. What was he trying to do?! Was he trying to aggravate me? Or something else? Right before I was going to shout something at him, he quickly punched my stomach. As I let him go, I slowly stumbled backwards from the pain, just to receive a kicked to the jaw from him as well.

Before I knew it, I hadn't fallen on the ground, no, I had been caught by someone. Someone... Wearing a hat that covered most of his eyes...? As I looked up, the man gave me a smile and stood me up on my feet. "So, you're Naminés substitute Reaper? Doesn't even look like you can take a quick punch and kick." He says holding his cane towards me. "W-who are you?" I asked as he pushed the end of his cane to my forehead and spoke. "My name... Is Kisuke Urahara." He said as his 'cane' took me out of my regular body, and put me in my Soul Reaper form. I stumbled back as I looked to him as he picked up my human body and carried it away with him. "Come visit me to get your body back." He says as he walks away. Once I finally stood up I turned to Braig as he pointed his arrowgun at me. "Now this is gonna be fun." He says as he slowly pulled the trigger.