Chapter 3: Forced to Live With a Reaper?

~ Xemnas' POV ~

    It hadn't been long since what happened a few nights ago. Most of its a blur but, I still remembered what happened. Let's just try to forget about it. I'm back to school and my everyday life. I was talking to my friends as I saw Dilan walk through the door. He went over to me and sat down. "Hey Dilan, are you okay?" I asked him. "Oh yeah... I'm fine, are you?" He asked me. "Yeah don't worry about me." I said to him with a slight yet nervous smile. Then I saw Dilan wave to a person behind me. "Oh hey Naminé!" He said smiling. "Uh? Naminé?" I turned around and saw the same girl that was there with me a couple of nights ago. "Gah! W-what are you doing here?!" I shouted as I saw her wearing the school outfit. "Hello Xemmy, today I'll be your new classmate from now on." She said with a polite smile. Seeing Naminé like that makes me uneasy. "Why are you acting like that Naminé?" I asked. "Acting like what? This is perfectly normal for me." She said smiling as I saw her notebook she had. "Hm? What's that?" I asked as I took it from her. Once I opened the book my eyes opened in shock. "W-what...?" What I saw was a drawing of what happened a few days ago. When I fought the Hollow, and when I got her powers, and me turning to her as I told her my name. "Its my drawings, and I don't think I told you that you could look at them without my permission." She told me. I looked away and apologized. She then turned to me and smiled. "Your forgiven Xemmy!" She said. I sighed when she called me by that stupid nickname. I then heard a ringing noise coming from Naminé. It looked like she had a phone with her. When she opened it her eyes widened slightly. "Xemmy come with me if you don't mind." She said in a tone like if she was getting angered. "What? Why should I go with yo-!" Before I could finish my sentence I myself get hit in the back of the neck. "Oh my! Looks like Xemmy passed out! I'll just take him outside for a minute!" Naminé said as she began to drag me away. Once we were far enough I came to. "What was that for?!" I shouted at her as she sighed. "Why would you do that if I didn't do anything!" "A Hollows on the loose." She said during my sentence. I widened my eyes as she said that. "A-A Hollow? Like before?" I said nervously. She then nodded her head as she reached into her back pocket. "Hey there's no way I'm fighting another one of those! No w-!" I couldn't finish because Naminé slammed my chest as I felt a strange separation feeling. I landed backwards and as I got up I saw my body fallen over face first. "H-hey! What did you do with my body?! Why am I like this?! What did you do?!!" I kept asking. "I separated your Soul Reaper body from your human body. Right now, no one can see you but me and other Soul Reapers." She said sternly. I took a look at myself as I saw my new appearance. Then I looked at my back as I saw my two blades in their sheaths. "What are these blades anyway?" I asked. "There you own type of zanpakutō. Every Soul Reaper as their own kind. With each one having its own unique ability." She explained. "Alright then, so, you said there was a Hollow loose right?" "Yeah there was, and it is close by, so I'd suggest being very care-!" She had stopped talking once she heard the Hollow roar. "That was...?" I said. She nodded her head as she pointed to the side of the school. "Come on! Hurry!" She said as she started running. I quickly nodded and followed. Once we got to the Hollow we saw its arm inside one of the schools classrooms. What made it worse was that it was my classroom and... "Dilan!" I shouted as I quickly took out my blades and rushed at the Hollow. "No wait you idiot! Don't just rush in without thinking!" Naminé shouted. I ignored her as I jumped up and swung at the Hollow with both my blades. Before I could even land a hit, the Hollow knocked me back. I slowly started to get up. My eyes widened as I saw the Hollow take out a couple of my classmates. Also... Dilan was in there. I screamed and tried rushing at it again. "X-Xemnas..." Dilan said as he was raised above the Hollows mouth. In a flash, I found myself right next to the Hollow's arm. I then slashed it with both of my blades and Dilan began to fall. Luckily Naminé was able to catch him in time. The Hollow began to stumble back, so I took the opportunity to jump above and finish the Hollow by slashing its mask in four with my 'X' finisher move. Then it began to disappear. I sheathed my blades and looked to Naminé. I sighed as I moved to my body and went back into it. A few hours later I was back home with Dilan. He had been asleep in the other room. I had a hard time sleeping since I had a lot on my mind. I started hearing noises from my closet. "Hm?" I said as I got up and slowly walked over to the closet. Once I opened I screamed and the person inside screamed as well. I fell back and nervously. "W-what are you doing here?!" I shouted but not loud enough to wake anyone. I was pointing at, Naminé! She was literally living in my closet. "Well since I have no other place to go since I'm stuck in this gigai, I might as well go to the only person who knows me well." She said. "I don't know you!" I shouted. "Well get to know me soon, because I'll be living with you." She said smiling. I fell backwards onto my bed and groaned slightly. "Great... I'm stuck with a girl who isn't a Soul Reaper anymore. Does that basically mean that... I'm forced to live with a Reaper?!"