Chapter 11: The Power to Regain

~ Xemnas' POV ~

"The spirit of my zanpakutō?" I asked as I looked at them both. They both nodded at me as I walked up to them. "Why am I here?" I asked. "Your Soul Reaper powers were taken from you," The female said. "And we're here to make sure you get them back." The male said. "How do you expect me to get something back that's gone?" They looked at each other again and nodded. Then the male picked me up quickly. "H-hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted. He gave me a sick smile and through me off of the platform that kept me standing.

     I was falling, it was the only thing that seemed to happen. I just kept falling, and falling, and falling. Was this my fate? Was this all that was left for me? I looked to my sides as I saw both of the spirits falling along with me. They were falling but they treated it as if it was nothing at all.

   "Alright kid, first off, find the true ribbon with your Soul Reaper powers in it." The male said. Then a whole bunch of white ribbons appeared while I was falling. They all looked the same, so how could I find the right one?! I thought so hard about which one it was that I saw a red one appear in front of me. It was obviously different from all the other ones So I grabbed it and the handles of my zanpakutō's appeared. "Good, now grab the blades and call out our name."

   "Call your name? But I don't know it!" I shouted. "Oh come on, we've been saying our names since the beginning. You do know it, you just haven't realized it by now. Now! Call out our name!"

   That was the last thing I heard from them before I came back to my senses as a burst of spiritual pressure came off of me.

             ~ Kisuke's POV ~

   I stood standing as I saw Xemnas stand in front of me and Leon, having his shihakusho on, I thought his powers have returned. Then, as the smoke cleared, and I saw it, he was wearing a mask. It was exactly the same as it was all that time ago, just like Ichigo, but what I thought most about was. Will he be able to control it? Or will it, control him?

            ~ Xemnas' POV ~

    I felt a weird mask on my face as I breathed heavily but slowly. As I slowly removed the mask from my face, I could see my shihakusho and my zanpakutō's have appeared. However, my zanpakutō was still broken. Then I could hear Kisuke clapping. "Bravo! Bravo Xemnas well done!" He said slowly walking towards me. "Now here comes the real training." He said as he pulled out his sword that was in his cane. "Scream, Benihime!"