Chapter 2: Living Reaper

~ Xemnas' POV ~

I couldn't think straight. All I wanted was to protect Dilan, but how could I if I don't have the strength to. That didn't matter to me now. I just have to protect Dilan. I was running towards the Hollow without even thinking. Then, it hit me and I was blown away. My body felt as if it was breaking. It didn't matter, because there's something I have to protect. Until I finish that, I won't quit until it's accomplished! I was about to charge the Hollow again, until... Someone else got there first. They were wearing the same clothes as Rukia and Ichigo. Could it be another Soul Reaper? It does look like a Soul Reaper. They tried to slash at the hand that held Dilan captive, but the Hollows other hand smacked her in my direction. We were both sent flying backwards. There was a sharp pain being sent down my spine and my chest when I was hit. The Soul Reaper slowly got up and looked at me. "Who... are you...?" I asked her. She told me her name. Her name was... "Naminé Gasai..." I mumbled after she said it.

             ~ Naminé POV ~

      It took me a while to get here, but I arrived just in time. This kid that the Hollow threw me to must have been insane! I mean, taking on a Hollow by himself with his level of strength! That's suicide! I do give him props though, for lasting this long, he's gotta have some skills. "Listen kid, you don't have what it takes to beat a Hollow. Why don't you just sit back and let a Soul Reaper do their job!" I shouted at him as I gripped my zampakutō and rushed to the Hollow. I tried to slash at the Hollow but it had knocked me back again. I landed by that kid again. I didn't have enough time to get up. That kid... Rushed at the Hollow, and so did the Hollow. They were about to crash into each other.

            ~ Xemnas' POV ~

      I felt myself running at the Hollow again without even thinking twice. I was just about to get face to face with it... Until... "N-Naminé... w-what are you doing?!" I shouted as I saw her blocking the Hollow with her sword. However, she didn't block it all the way, and it sinned its teeth into her shoulder. She didn't scream, she didn't hesitate, she just stood there... As a smile slowly formed across her face. "I-idiot... I told you t-to let a Soul Reaper... D-do there job..." She said looking at me as the Hollow jumped back and Naminé started falling forward. I caught her just in time before she hit the ground. I rested her up against the wall as she looked at to me.

        ~ Naminés POV ~

       My right shoulder was bleeding pretty badly. I don't know why I didn't hesitate. "W-why...? Why did you protect me you idiot!?" Xemnas shouted at me. I smirked slightly as I looked to him. "You... Wanna protect your f-friend... Don't you...? I asked him.

        ~ Xemnas' POV ~

     Once Naminé gave me a question to answer I quickly shook my head. "More than anything! I have to protect him!" I said as the Hollow prepared itself to attack again. Then Naminé lifted up her blade against my chest slowly. "Take the blade... And put it through your chest..." She said to me as I gripped her blade. "I-If I do this... I will be able to protect Dilan?!" I said nervously. She slowly nodded to me. "You'll get half my powers... Your Spiritual Pressure is pretty large... So you might stand a chance." She told me as the Hollow started rushing towards us. I nodded and quickly placed the blade in my chest. Suddenly, I felt like I was been filled with so much power, it overwhelmed in a flash of white so powerful the Hollow couldn't see it. Once the transfer was complete I found myself kneeling down behind the Hollow holding up two circular tip ends and a very light red, maybe even pink handle. I had slashed the Hollow with the blades in an 'X' form right through it. Then the Hollow started fading. Right before it completely faded away, Ichigo had caught him and placed him down. I then turned to Naminé as her outfit changed to a bright white as her facial expression showed a sort of shocked look to it. "W-who... Who are you...?" She asked me the same way that I asked her. "I'm..." I said as I turned my head to her slightly. "Xemnas Tojo!"