Chapter 4: Rise of The Quincy

~ Naminés POV ~

   It hasn't been long since I've started living with Xemnas, or how I like to call him Xemmy. I can't believe that kid was able to get my powers and become a Soul Reaper. Well, a Subordinate Soul Reaper to be correct. Never mind that its time to get to work! "Xemmy! Hurry up!" I put my glove on and pushed his chest to bring out his Soul Reaper form.

          ~ Xemnas' POV ~

   When Naminé brought me out of my body I grunted as she did it. I landed on my bed, luckily that landed my fall. "Jeez Naminé! What are you doing?" I said. "A Hollows loose, let's get going!" She said as she jumped out the window. "H-hey wait up!" I said as I jumped out as well. When we got to where the Hollow was supposedly suppose to be at, it wasn't there. "Huh...? What the? It's... Not here?!" Naminé said surprisingly. "Hey! Naminé, didn't you say a Hollow was suppose to be here?" I questioned her. "T-there was b-but... How can it be gone already?! It was just here!" She said in a tone that was very shocked. "Jeez... Let's just get to school already." I said as we went back home and I returned to my body. We had to run to school before we would be late. Luckily we got there in time. While we were walking to class I bumped into a kid I've never seen before. Before I knew it, everything had slowed down. I had enough time to see his face. He had an eye patch on his right eye and a burn scar on his left cheek. That kind of look can scar enough people already. "Sorry!" I said as I continued to run past him. "Hm, I wonder who that guy was..." I mumbled to myself. "Know who who is?" Said a voice that I could never forget. "Oh Dilan, didn't see ya there." I said laughing nervously as I scratched the back of my head. "So you wanted to know who that guy was that you bumped in to?" He asked. "Uh... Yeah I guess..." I said. "Well that guy is Braig Ishida. He's in 9th just like us. Also he's in the same class as us." Dilan told me. "H-he is? How come I never noticed?" I said. "Well you don't really like to remember people." He said. "Oh shut up!" I told him. He just laughed and walked with me and Naminé to class. The school day passed by pretty fast. So far that's the only thing that was good that happened. Nightfall came fast as well. Before I knew it Naminé pushed my chest again. She pulled out my Soul Reaper form and my body fell forward. "Naminé!" I shouted in anger. "Sorry Xemmy, we got a Hollow on the loose!" She said.

I got up slowly and shook my head. "Well the Hollow better be here this time." I said to Naminé. We both jumped out the window and went to where the Hollow was suppose to be. When we got there, surprisingly, the Hollow was still there. I removed my blades and jumped at the creature. Right before I was able to strike, the creature quickly vanished right in front of my eyes. "What!?" I thought to myself. As I turned around I saw the Hollow prepare to strike Naminé from behind. "Naminé! Look out!!" I shouted as I tried to run to her in time. Then I suddenly stopped as I saw something fly swiftly over my head. From where I was standing it was aimed for the Hollow. It hit it directly in its mask. After that multiple shots were fired at the beast. Only to disappear after multiple wounds from whatever fired at it. When I turned around to see the shadowy figure that was firing at the Hollow. My eyes widened when I saw who it was. It was... Braig?!

           ~ Braig's POV ~

As I walked towards the two, I formed a slight smirk on my face. "I thought I'd find you two here. Man you guys sure are you aren't ya, Xemnas?"

           ~ Xemnas' POV ~

Once he put his weapons away I slowly did the same. I then sighed and went to help Naminé. "Here I got you." I said as I stuck out my hand. "Thanks..." She said as she nodded and grabbed my hand. When I turned around, Braig had begun to walk away. "Hey! Don't just walk away!" I exclaimed. "Well I got things to do Soul Reaper. See ya around, hopefully not too soon." He said as he disappeared in the shadows. Once he left I turned to see Naminé walking away also. "You too?" I asked. She nodded and ran off. "I'll be back later!" She said as she disappeared too. I sighed and started walking home. I don't know what she's up to, but I have a feeling I might not like it.