The Finals Are Finally Here!

No One's POV

The time has finally come. At last it was time for the finals. Everyone from the village ecstatically gathered to the arena to see two fights in particular.

One of which, of course, was the famous Uchiha boy vs the mysterious sand guy. The other was the girl with the blue cloak and wolf headband on her waist against the rumored 'nicest girl ever met'. As everyone began taking their seats the other survivors from the prelims came in as well to wish everyone luck before their big match. The rules are the exact same for this as they were for the prelims but someone wasn't there so there was one that got moved up.

Everyone excitedly watched as the first match began. Every participating competitor was there but one. The crowed began getting riled up at the no show they especially came to watch. The rules are that if they haven't arrived by their turn they're disqualified.

The first battle soon began. It was Naruto vs Neji, the guy that badly hurt Hinata in the prelims. In their fight, Neji was going on and on about failures and destiny but in the end Naruto won, though he had a sudden strange aura that happened sometime towards the end.

Next was the bug guy, Shino vs Kankuro but Shino ended up winning by default when Kankuro forfeited after "not wanting to give away his techniques".

After him was Temari vs the shadow guy, Shikamaru. Naruto pushed him over the rail and he fell on his back. Shikamaru kept on using pointless attacks and somehow managed to trick Temari into falling for his carefully set trap. Using one of the tunnels Naruto dug during his match Shikamaru ensnared Temari in his shadow possession jutsu and made her immitate all of his moves. He could've easily won this battle if not for the fact that he was an obvious lazy type and forfeited because he thought it'd be 'too much of a drag'.

Next is the only person not here yet. Where could they be? What's taking 'em? Their opponent was already waiting down below impatiently tapping their foot. Just as they were about to be disqualified the Hokage told them to wait another five minutes.

As they did the crowd became more and more restless. This is one of the fights they'd been waiting for and they will be highly disappointed if they don't get to see it.

Four minutes passed and now even some of the other competitors were getting worried. Everyone began giving up hope when....

A/N:

Sorry this one's so short. I honestly apologize! Anyways! Enjoy it! Thanks for being a devoted reader! It's greatly appreciated!