Being Liam Payne's secret twin.

"Be back by five!" my twin brother yelled as a ran out the door to band practice.

"Whatever. Don't you have a rehearsal or something with your boyfriends." I yelled back before slamming the door so he couldn't respond.

So here's a little about me I'm Alexis Payne everyone calls me Lexi though. I have twin brother called Liam we used to be really close but now all we do is fight I can't stand him now. His fame annoys me we barley spend any time together he's always with Harry Louis Niall and Zayn. They don't know I exist though. Every time they're round I make sure I'm not there I don't wanna be Famous through my "Amazing" brother. Okay back to now.

"Lexi!" he yelled opening the door.

"Bloody hell what Liam?" I said annoyed.

"Don't you need this?" he said holding up my guitar. 

I ran over grabbed it off him and got in the car with my two best mates, Jess and Aggie. they are the only two friends that know about my twin.

"I really don't get why you hate him so much you use two be inseparable." Jess said.

"I don't hate him I just don't particularly like him that's all." I replied sticking my tongue out at her.

"Would you shut up I'm trying to concentrate on the road!" Aggie snapped at us. She just got her license and is a nervous driver.

"Sorry Aggie." I said sympathetically.

"It's okay." she said staring intently at the road.

"Um Ag am no expert but don't you need to put the car in gear to get anywhere?" I asked although I didn't complain because I'm taking my test tomorrow. Yes I've failed it twice now, unlike perfect Liam who passed his first time.

"I'm- oh yeah sorry I'm just nervous." she said embarrassed.

"Do you want me to drive?" Jess asked.

"Okay." they swapped places. I stared out the window.

"Shit go now Jess quick." Liam's band mates were pulling up. Jess caught on and we sped of.

********

"Please just to finish off practice?" Jess begged me. We had been playing for 2 hours now and Jess and me were arguing about the song to finish off.

"No we're done!" I protested (not like Jimmy no I am not a fan of the boys especially as Liam is in the band their music is alright).

"C'mon just one pleeeeaassssee." She begged. 

I look at Aggie for back up she was just sitting staring at her drum kit though. Jess then hit her keyboard in temper.

"Why not?" She carried on.

"Your acting like your five!" I said.

"That's rich coming from you." she retorted.

"Lexi it won't kill you will it just three minutes and twenty-seven seconds of you life?" Aggie said.

"Fine." I said giving up and starting to play the riff to What Makes You Beautiful.

We all sang along and we do sound pretty good although we've never played infront of anyone so we wouldn't know if people would like our sound or not.

"That's what makes you beautiful!" I finished off.

"You guys wanna come back to my house and sleepover and we can go looking for an apartment tomorrow I can't be bothered right now." I said.

"If your mum's cool with it." They both nodded.

"It's not like she cares c'mon then." We all grabbed our stuff stopped off at their houses to pick up some P.J's and clothes for tomorrow  then went back to my house.