Ch1 Meeting Blaze Queen

Ever After High

Fan-fiction

Once upon a time, there was a princess. A Snow princess to be exact. Although her name is like fire, she makes the fire cool and chilly.

Her platium blonde hair and ice blue eyes were exactly her mother's facial features. Her kingdom adored her when she was born, allowing to have fun in the cold winters. Fifteen years from now she was creating snow for the younger children to play.

Her dress was like her mothers ice gown, just without the cape and the hem was above her knees. Her dress was mixed with two of her favorite colors, ice blue and soft white. Although sh loves wearing heels, she do adore her ice blue boots that her father gave her just before he left for a business trip to the neighboring kingdoms. Her hair tied in a bun like the one when her mother was crowned queen, she rarely sticks to it but she oves her hair flowing behind her. On her eyelids were a dash of pink.

She looked across her room once again before leaving to her boarding school over the seas.

On With The Story

Blaze’s P.O.V

--------------------------------------------

I oncec remembered the snow palace mother build up north, but now i was inside the palace of Arendelle. I looked at my room once again, I left a picture on my night stand of me and my best five friends. I quickly dashed down the stairs, me sliding on the rail like my aunt did before. I landed on a pile of snow my mother made, I quily melt it and walked to my mother.

"You ready?" She asked me.

"I sure am!" I said with determination, I looked outside and saw my cousin Annie sleeping in the carriage which we are going to use for getting to our new school.

"Me and your father will miss you," My mother trailed, "And you little sister will be waiting for you.' I widen my eyes as I saw a stump on my mother's belly. I've never noticed till this day.

"I will miss you too mother, and little one." I said as I stepped on the carrige and left for my new school

Ever After High 

At Ever After High

After we were dropped of by the carrige, we were amazed by the structure of the school.

"If this was made of ice, father will be crying in amazment." Annie said as we walked to the administration office. We told who we were and the lady given us our keys to our dorms and our schedules.

We entered our room and saw two beds facing each other, we all settled our things and rested on our bed. I froze my side of the room but it never chills or melts, I like to remember home. The icy weather, the snowdrop flowers, snow flake everywhere, and then I made a replica of Olaf but not alive and walking but just  simple doll.

-------------------------------------

Next Day

-------------------------------------

“Ring-I-Ding ding” My alarm rang as I woke up. I got changed and grab my books and also woke up Annie. Both of us got ready and head to the StarCrown to get breakfast. I got a hocus latte with extra foam and apple caramel and a snowy yogurt. Annie got the same but a fruity sandwich. As we sat and talk, Apple White came in. All the guys and girls are like under a trance. Soon Raven Queen came in, everyone walked away from her. “Hey, shouldn’t we ask Raven to sit with us.” Annie asked with a smile. I nod in agreement. After Raven got her drink, I shouted “Hey, Raven Queen. Would you like to sit with us?” People stared at us as Raven walked to us. “So, you’re new here?” Raven Asked. We nodded. I check my watch and saw there is five minutes left to get to class.

I got to my first class and sat down in a seat on the second row. Then a girl with Red hair came into the classroom. And she said standing next to me. “Hey missy, that seat you’re sitting on is reserved for me in this class. And get out of my seat.” What she said kinda scared me and I froze the floor a little bit, I stood up and spoken. “Hey, this classroom is for everyone, and is seat has no name on it and that doesn’t mean it’s yours. So find another seat for you.” She dropped her jaw and her books, I saw her name is called ‘Cootos col’. I giggle a bit.

At my second lesson, it was boring as a cow. I can’t believe that Apple White was the prized student in the class, I know she is going to be the Queen of the Land sooner, but I always think that she bribed the teachers. What a fairy fall.

At Grimmnastic

I met a new friend, Cerise Hood. She taught me how to be faster in running.

At the Castleteria, people swarming in like a witch is coming. I took my sit between Apple White & Raven Queen. Apple introduces herself in a Royaly tone.

At the Magicology and Magic and Potions class

I got 90 seconds to get to my final two classes. I stomped on the floor into a trail of ice and I skied across the Ever After High Halls ,students accidentally fell by the trail I made. Good thing I made the ice into a thin layer of water, then I saw the teacher, Miss Witch walking near the classroom. I ran into the classroom, and found a sit in the first row. “Miss Queen!!” Miss Witch yelled. I froze the floor under my seat. “Yes?” I said in a worried tone. “The Ice spell you cast is cunning. Good Work.” She praised me and I let out a sigh of relief. I made an Ice spell that made the air go freezing.

After my classes, I walked to my dorm to put my books back. As I walked to my dorm, I accidentally knock a guy, who I recognize is the Son of the Sun, Solar. “Fairy sorry, I wasn’t looking.” “It’s alright.” He said in a calm tone. I walked away.

After I put my books away, I walked to the Enchanted Forest, I saw a lake with has a streak of sunshine, animals ran freely along the forest. I take off my gloves, and let the snow dance in my palms and I walked near the lake, I step on the lake and the water froze. I gasped, good thing that there is no fish in the water. I danced gracefully on the water, every time I waved my hand, snow particals escaped my palms. I made a huge snowflake in the sky and released, it looked like mist spreading from a pot. I heard the bushes rattled, I stared at the bushes and said “Who is there, show yourselves.” I shot a bolt of ice and formed an Ice sword, and Apple, Brair, Dexter, Daring, Blondie holding her mirrorpad, Raven, Maddie, Cerise, Cupid, Annie and Solar stepped out of the bushes. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice.” I said as I started to set melt the ice. “We just want to ask, won’t you like to be our friends.” Asked Brair. “You shouldn’t ask my that question, cause we’re already become friends. And don’t look at me like……like a Monster.” I replied and I saw their jaws dropped. As I continued  “I only get defenceive when someone wanna jump me.” I giggled. “ It’s getting late, we should head for some tea. Maddie said holding her tea-cup.

Huge thanks for reading, I hope my book will get to 100 reads. Give me support in the comments, spam the Like and comments. Shout out for CandyBend, I got the Idea from you're Fan-fic, So you may see some parts the same from you're story. But please, I tried to make a whole different story.

                                                                                                         ~~~~~~Sweet WriterRebel