Ch13 Dance, into a disaster?

Ch13

{Blaze}

We got two more days before the winter dance, me and the girls are going to get our shoes from the Glass Slipper.

“Welcome, fairytale friends how I could I have you today?” Ashlynn asked in a cherry voice.

“Shoes Ash, any new arrivals?” Jessica asked.

“The second and last racks on the right, happy shopping.” Ash said as she greeted her customers.

Ann and Bloom rushed to the new shoes, Jess just walked with me.

“Does she often do that?” Jess ask

“Yes, quite a lot these days.” I replied.

I saw a shining ice blue glass slippers, it had a snowflake on the middle and around the heel. Linings wrapped around the foot area.

Annie stared at a pair of pink flats, weird.

“Ann, maybe that will match you.” I suggested.

I pointed at a high heel flat, pink for the base, ocean and ice collided for a pattern.

“Thanks, cous.” She hugged me.

After we paid for our shoes, we walked back to ever after high.

“So, what will we do now?” Bloom asked.

“I wanted to visit Arendelle, to see mom.” I sighed.

“You know.” Jessica started, “There is a portal at the plaza, but you need your access card first, then tell the teacher on guard.”

“Thanks, so Ann, you coming?” I thanked Jess and asked Annie. She nodded her head, we dropped out new shoes, grabbed our card and ran to the portal.

“You shouldn’t need the cape, really.” Annie suggested.

“I need it, just for something.” I stopped near the portal.

“And just where are you two going?” A teacher asked, an evil teacher.

“To Arendelle, to get something for the dance.” I explained as I gave my card, Annie gave hers.

“Come back before curfew, or you can’t come back. When you need to, just say ‘To Ever After High’.” The teacher explained as we walked near the portal, I flipped on the hood which was attached to the cape.

“To Arendelle.” Me and Annie said together.

We walk out of the portal, we were in front of the castle.

“What do you want in the castle, young ladies.” A guard asked us, before Annie could speak, I took of my glove and show him my birth mark. It was a snowflake, mother says it was the reason I got my powers, if it disappear, my ice powers will gone.

“Oh.” The guard looked shockingly, Annie gave a what-is-happening look. “Open the gates.” He shouted, soon the gates opened.

A little blonde girl bounced around the plaza, her green eyes matched perfect with her dress, bare feet touching the ground. Two women sat on the fountain, talking and smiling at each other.

“Amber, mom, hi!” Annie waved, she got their attention.

“Sis, Blaze.” The little girl, Amber said to us, she was Annie’s younger sister.

“Why are you here? You should be in school.” Mom asked me shockingly.

“We’re having prom, so the headmaster let us go for the week.” Annie explained, “Any things to give us.” She asked.

“Oh, I have a lovely necklace for you to try on.” Aunt Anna said excitingly. Annie and Amber followed their mother.

“Anything for me?” I asked my mother.

“Why yes, why shouldn’t I give a gift to my little snowflake.” She replied with a slight smile as she doodle her fingers. A crystal blue color string wrapped around my neck, water drop shape crystals formed and a big snowflake appeared on the middle, inside the snowflake there was a word saying ‘Blaze’. I gazed at the necklace, I always love mom’s creations.

We have a nice mother and daughter talk, but I hate when I can’t see dad.

“Mom?” I asked as she raised an eyebrow, “Where’s dad?”

“He got some undone work in Weasleton.” She replied with a giggle, I know what happened, but she still has some hate towards that kingdom.

“Blaze, time to go.” Annie shouted, I said to goodbye to mom and walked to Ann.

“Ready?” she ask.

“To Ever After High.” We both whispered and we got transported to the portal that was in school.

[Winter Dance]

It was the day, the day of winter flew by at school, I can let my powers free. No classes ,full access to the shops, fairy good enchanting day.

“Blaze, we got three hours left for the dance.” Ann said to me.

“Bloom and Jess are waiting at Starcrown, lets go. Before Bloom hexes out.” I laughed.

We met Bloom and Jessica then go to the spa, which was full with girls.

“Good magic that we got an appointment.” Bloom whispered.

We changed into rose pink robes with green rope tied on our waist.

“So crowded.” Jess complained.

We soak ourselves in some magic water to make our skin smooth, then dried ourselves. Ladies made our hair, my hair was made into a braided bun (just like the hairstyle which Elsa had for her coronation day) but some of my hair were left untied. Annie put her hair into a pony tail braid but with a ribbon was also tied. Bloom left her hair but had some black highlights. Jess had her done like her mother’s everyday hair.

Then we got our makeup done. Blue eye-shadow and pink lip gloss, Ann got purple eye-shadow but no lip gloss. Jess just have blush and light lipstick, Bloom had yellow and orange eye-shadow and red lipstick.

“I can’t believe it, my first prom.” Ann exclaimed while changing our gowns in the spa.

“Just can’t wait for the hexcellent dance.” Bloom said in glee

For the first time in forever, I’ll be dancing through the night.’  Annie sang, I face slammed.

We talked until the dance started, which is 1800.

“Pay attention students.” Headmaster Grimm started “We have invited two amazing people here” I wonder who they are? “The Snow Queen and The Spirit of Winter, Queen Elsa and Jack Frost.”  Wow, mom’s here, so is Jason’s Dad.

“Enjoy your enchanting dance and evening.” Headmaster said.

“I will find Solar, see you guys.” I said to the girls, but first, see mom.

“Mom! Mom!’ I shouted.

“My Blaze, you look wonderful.” Mom praised me.

“You’ve grown since the last time.” A voice said, I looked everywhere then I giggled.

“Mr Frost, nice to see you again.” I smiled at him.

“See you later.” I waved to them. Mom and Jack Frost were good friends before.

“Solar… Solar…” I shouted for my boyfriends name. But when I saw him, I was really shocked.

‘No… no…’ I covered my mouth and whispered.

[My first cliffhanger, guess what happened to Solar.]

May was the most busiest month this year, I was in a drama and my homework was finished on2300. No time, plz 4give me. Thank you my Rebels~SWR