CH5 (random name=no name)

Ch5

 After the news saying that Partying is banned in Ever After High. Briar’s crown flipped, she went crying in her room, like forever after.  Apple went into her dorm to comfort her. Blaze and Annie went to their thronework .

--------------------------------------------------------

Blaze’s P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------

“Uh! How do make flame particals with water spark and green flower powder?” Annie sighed. I walked over to her desk and said “Use the spark and the powder and mix them together.” She listened and mixed both of the magic and the poof, flame particals came out of potion bottle.

After we finished our thronework, we went to the Village Of BookEnd. We went to StarCrown to get our hocus latte’s, after that we saw fire from Headmaster Grimm’s office. We rushed to the scene, I use my ice powers to set out the fire.  Annie helped Headmaster Grimm to the medical bay. Soon, Miss Witch came in and she shouted “Miss Queen, did you done this?” I looked scared and replied to her “No, how would you think I’ve done this.” She sighed as she left the room.

After the fire, Apple rushed over with Raven and she said “Blaze, please the second term legacy day is coming soon, and please follow your destiny.” “Apple, she can choose her own path, let her have a choice.” Raven said as she put her hand over Apple’s shoulder. “Guys, aren’t you making me choose sides?” I asked. “Yes!” Apple said strongly, “I am not making you choose sides” Raven replied sighing. “You’ll give the answer at legacy day” Apple said while walking to Goldie Locks side.

“Hello, fairytale friends. Welcome back to Ever After High Crisis, Headmaster Grimm says that we cannot contact our parents from this second on ever-after. Since partying was banned, Briar Beauty went crying to sleeping, to crying again. That is all my fairytale friends.” Blondie’s Mirror-Cast show shouted. Many students mumbled through the halls, soon after, a school bell rang! People forgot that today was Legacy Day practice, the real Legacy Day passed but plenty of students enrolled since Raven made her sentence.

“Up next, Blaze Queen. ” Headmaster Grimm said. “I, Blaze Queen, and I am going to  um……”I mumbled out “Alright next” Headmaster said sighing. 

Hello, SWR here. I had to take a break from writing, appolgies. Next part is..... 'Legacy Day' where Blaze makes a stand where everyone has fear and joy.

Spam the like button, Vote my book, coment for support,

                                      ~SWR ;)