Ch 15 Super Six Fun

Ch15

The Super Six Fun

[Linda]

It was the day after the dance, me and Solar are officially dating for ever after. And I heard that the hex of a witch Blaze Queen is going into the labyrinth .

“Let’s go and make a switch.” I said as I flew to the labyrinth. Tinkie not far behind.

I added some kind of potion, and in the center of the labyrinth, glowed grey.

“I’m now done with mean little pranks, your father plays playful things. And look at you, just because a small accident and boom! This happens!” Tinkie shouted at me, I just ignored her protest.

“My job is to assist you against James Hook, and help Wayne and his siblings. And you now instead focusing on your grades, you play pranks. Our friendship is done!” She exclaimed as she flapped her pixie wings.

“Tinkie Belle, you come back here!” I yelled at her, but she won’t return.

“Whatever after.” I huffed as I saw Solar.

“Hi pan-cake.” He said my nickname, I playfully nudged his arm

“Hello yourself sunshine.” I sassed, we heard a slight cough. In front of us appears a thin boy, brown hair and green eyes, freckles over his cheeks. A small creature behind him, a metallic foot shown under his brown pants. A pale grass green shirt covering his slim body.

“Um… haven’t you seen Meryl DunBroch?” He asked, we shook our head as he left. Then an arrow shoot between me and Solar.

“Oi! Haddock, you com’ back here now!” A girl with orange frizzy hair ran past us.

“Let’s head up?” I suggested as Solar nodded instantly.

[Blaze]

“Oi! Queen! Seen Haddock?” A girl with an Scottish accent, frizzy orange hair, a quiver full of arrows strapped around her back, a navy teal lose dress which it’s hem, and sports shoes appear before me ,Holly and Annie.

“Meryl, long time no see sister.” Holly hugged her. Then a dragon roar sounded, and the rider bounced off.

“Hi Howard!” I waved at him as his dragon followed behind. “And hello Speechless.” I put my hand in front of the mix breed dragon, A Deadly Fury.

“And where’s the Winter Spirit?” He asked.

“Behind you viking.” Jason said as he floated down.

“The Super Six!” Annie exclaimed as we laughed.

“Here we are again, united and ready for anything!” We all exclaimed, it was our sort of moto. We all met in Berk when my mom went there for some trading. Merida and Meryl were there to find Hiccup and Howard to take care the dragon problem in DunBroch. And Holly tagged along, and how can Jason and Jack not be there, it snows in Berk all year long.

“Since when you came?” I asked

“Ay just arrive two hours ago, and Ay’m roomin’ with a certain gal named Candy Charming?” Meryl said

“I came here this morning, and rooming with Wayne Charming.” Howard said, I sighed

“They’re friends with Linda, just great.” I sighed as I pinched my nose.

“I think Linda Pan pulled a deadly prank on her.” Annie filled them in.

“Do they slay dragons here?” Howard asked since some fairytale girl scream

“They have a Dragon Slaying before but it got canceled, but Daring keep begging Headmaster to bring it back.” I explained, making Howard sigh in relief.

“Dragon! Someone give me a sword!” Daring yelled, making Speechless bounce from cute mood to defense mood.

“Daring! Put the bloody sword down.” Annie yelled but Daring kept running to our direction.

“Someone give my frying pan.” Holly whispered as Jason made one for her. “Thanks.” She thanked as she walked forward, and stopped. Daring didn’t care what was happening and ran strait to us.

*Bang*

He got knocked out by Holly’s frying pan. We all laughed till we were gasping for air

“Oh no, is my wonderful face wreaked?” Daring said as he pulled out his fancy mirror.

“Is he always like this?” Howard asked , Annie and Jason nod their heads.

“Remind us why we are gather again?” Jason joked, causing him to have a punch in the arm.

“Well we have stories , duh!” I laughed

“They look cute together.” I hear Holly whispered

“You were saying Holl?” I said with a sly smile.

We head out to the Enchanted Forest, me and Jason exchange smiles as we had snowballs in our hands, and since it’s still winter, we have plenty of snow around.

Jason rose his fingers and mouthed ‘One’ ‘two’

“Three! Snowball  Fight!” we shouted as we through snowballs at them.

“Oh, it’s on!” Annie said as she made a snowball. Meryl and Holly are not far behind, and we start to through snowballs at each other for 2 minutes.

“Wait.” Meryl said as we stop. “Where’s Haddock ?” She asked.

“Guys? Where are you, I just put Speechless in the shed.” Howards voice started to become louder. I quickly motioned them to go up the trees with snowballs and hide up.

‘One, Two.’ I mouth as the others holding in their laughs

“Ambush!” Meryl shouted as we jumped out of the trees and hit snowballs at Howard.

“Give him a sec to get ammo.” Jason said as we waited for five seconds.

“Oh it’s on!” Howard shouted as he through his snowballs.

After an hour of snowball fights, we all lay down on the icy snow bed. All off us lied down and formed a circle. I pull out my mirror phone and wait everyone to shut their eyes, when they did, I made the icy wind to carry my phone and took a picture after I closed my eyes.

*Chit-Chat*

The others eyes flutter opened, and laughed.

“Send us te’ pic, ye must.” Meryl said as we sat up, our hands put on each other

“The Super Six! Here we are, united and ready for anything!” We all said together as we raised our hands.

“Come on guys, I’m hungry.” Howard said as we left the forest.

“That was fun.” Holly said as she hold her hands up.

Hi again rebels, Hope you like this chappie. Tell me, should I add some more characters in here, if do, tell me via the comments. LOVE YOU ALL 

BTW, what ship should we add? Give me answers in the comments.

A. Jelsa

B. Janna

C. Jackunzel

D. Hiccelsa

E. Hiccanna

F. Merricup

G. Jarida

Gemme the answers in the comments, if I don't see any answers. You won't even have anymore of this kind of chappies anymore *evil laugh*, no seriously. I mean It!!!

LOVE YOU ALL 0  0

                              U