Ch 2 What's In Your Power

Chapter 2

The Next Day, Blaze walked out of her dorm holding her froyo- yogurt. She was going to meet Cerise in the forest of Night. "Where are you going, Miss Queen?" ask Headmaster Grimm. "Um, a morning walk in the forest." Blaze said in timid voice. "Very well, and at 9 o'clock, go to Miss Baba Yaga's office." Said Headmaster Grimm as he swipe the dust of his shirt.

She ran into the middle of the forest and saw Cerise, and the other students. "What's going on?" Blaze asked. "I overheard Mr Grimm said that, we are destroying the school." Blondie said, "And he is going to make a story for that." Ashylnn continued. "We should watch our backs." Apple said. The EAH school bell rang, "Guys, I got go. See you after the Blizzard." Blaze said as she cast a spell which takes her to Baba Yaga's office.

------------------------------------------------

Blaze's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------

I don't know why or what that I made to get to go and see Baba Yaga, I got to her office. I breathed coldly, and saw the wall in front off me is turning into ice, it's time to go in, I got a thought in my head. 'Conceal, don't feel. Don't let the magic get the best of me.' I opened the door.

"Madam Yaga, you requested me." "Yes child, come and sit." She floated on her chair and took me to a seat. I saw Raven in a rebel purple throne, and I saw I'm in a Icy throne with a crown. The crown had a snowflake on the top and tear-dropped shape ice on each corner. And Raven had also a crown, her crown had crow's skull and burning shaped flames on each edge, well the flames weren't burning. Soon, Apple came in. Ma'dam Baba Yaga flipped a shape white cloth off another throne. The throne's color is sharp white and the sitting cushion is sharp red. The crown's head is shaped like an apple, and stars on each and every end. "I called you all because you three hold a mysterious power in you." Headmaster Grimm said while closing the doors shut and locked. " Yes indeed, the crowns upon your throne is the way that we know what's in you." Ma'dam Baba Yaga said to us. We reached for the crowns and put it on our heads. We were in a Deep...... deep trance. I was in my story.

I ran and fled from Arendelle onto the mountains. I made the Ice castle and the enternal winter. But I saw my powers sinking into the land's core, 'Oh no!' my powers aren't just making an eternal winter for the land, I will freeze the land.

Back to reality

"Blaze's powers can destroy the magical land, Miss Queen." Headmaster Grimm said the Snow Queen though a hologram, The Snow Queen Gasp and said "Please help her with her powers. I must leave, take good care of my daughter." The Sown Queen said than logging out.

------------------------------------------

Apple's P.O.V

------------------------------------------

After the small meeting in the forest, The speaker shouted. "Apple White, please go to Ma'dam Baba Yaga's office." "Me?" I asked shockingly "Yes, you." The speaker said with a small sigh. I knocked on Ma'dam Baba Yaga office door and stepped in, I saw Blaze and Raven and they were sitting on thrones on their personality. I see a throne which is covered by cloth, until Ma'dam Baba Yaga took off the cloth, shown a throne has sharp white color and the sitting cushion is sharp red. There is a crown upon the shown, the head of the crown is a big round apple and star patterns are on each and every end.

After the talk from Headmaster Grimm and Ma'dam Baba Yaga, I put on my crown and step in my fairytale land.

I noticed that I can make people happy by using my staff of royalty. I was happy.

Back to reality, "Your Majesty, your daughter is growing to be a great queen in the future." Ma'dam Baba Yaga said to my mother, The Queen of the Land. "My daughter is going to be a graceful queen. I have to go to have a meeting, goodbye." The White Queen said though a hologram then logging off.

Hi readers, it's SWR. I will be doing the Raven P.O.V in the next chapter. Spam the Like button, and Vote my book. Byieeeeeee......

~~~~SweetWriterRebel