Ch14

CH14

My Solar, kissing Linda Pan. What in the blizzard! The snow was picking up, cause of my emotions.

“Why its so cold?” A girl asked

My eyes were spilling with tears, pillars formed, snow monsters formed as the cold wind rushed like a dagger. I looked at mother as she searched in the sea of running fairytales. Snowflake patterns started forming on the floor, making some fairytale slip.

“Get out of the ballroom!” Jack yelled as he lead students out, following his father, Jason was helping the slipping students.

Snow monsters were bashing the walls, I felt a hug behind me.

“It’s alright sweetie.” Mother reassured.

“I can’t feel anything… but hatred…” I said between tears.

“Who’s the boy who did that?” She asked.

“I will play along his act, he will get revenge.” I tried to say strongly.

“NAME.” Mother demanded

“Solar Sun, son of the sun.”

“Good, sweetie. Now clean up” She said as I smiled, and the snow started melting.

[Next day]

“Okay… tell me what happened?” Annie asked

“Just a shocking scene.” I said, tiredly

We walk out of our dorm and entered to the castletria for breakfast.

“That’s 8 gold charms” The castletria lady said to me.

I sat down on the table with Annie, Bloom and Jess. Eating my sandwich with a glass of apple juice. Then, someone covered my eyes.

“Hey, snowflake.” That… that voice, makes me want to punch him in the face.

“Hey, Solar.” I said in a I-am-hating-you-but-pretending-to-care   voice

“See you in Science and Sorcery.” I said to him as he scratch his head in confusion.

“Hey, Blaze. Anything alright?” Jason asked, right next to my locker.

“Don’t tell Solar anything last night.” I told him, he and my mom knew what happened.

“Sure thing.” He answered as he flew off.

Then, some golden dust landed on me as I started hovering, can you guess who is that?

“Linda, get me down!” I yelled, making some students paying attention on us.

“Twinkie, more dust.” She said with an evil smirk, Twinkie, daughter of Tinker bell. Doesn’t want to dump more dust, just think about of her look.

“Miss Pan, what is the meaning of this?” Miss Witch shouted at her, as Miss Magix put me down.

“She insisted?” Linda said, putting the blame on me, again.

“Is this true, Miss Queen?” Miss Magix asked.

“Linda did.” Tinkie shouted, enough for both teachers can hear.

“That’s it, Miss Pan. Dungeon for 2 days. That’s the end of that.” Miss Witch yelled.

“Now, off to class.” Miss Magix said to us, and the other students.

I ran to class, avoiding Solar

[Solar]

The night at the dance